Chapter 31

Back at the hotel, Harry goes straight into his hotel room. He doesn't want anyone around, he just needs time out before they'll record the new songs.

Harry sits down on the couch when his phone starts ringing. Louis Name shows up at the display.

Harry doesn't wanna answer the phone. He's still scared that Simon would notice anything, again. But Harry doesn't want to be mean and what if Louis needs help?

"Hey Lou, what's up?" Harry doesn't know what to say so he just tries to calm down.

"Hazza what's wrong? I didn't know that you're already back from the hospital until Zayn told me. Why didn't you tell me?"
Harry can hear that Louis is disappointed and he can't stand Louis to be sad.

"Listen Lou, I'm really sorry, i swear. It's just like, uhm, I don't wanna involve you into something. Simon is already mad at me and I can't change it but he doesn't also have to be mad at you"

"And that's why you didn't tell your boyfriend that you're back home? Oh Harry please, you have to stop thinking that you're responsible for everything. It's okay to make mistakes"

That's exactly why Harry didn't want to talk to anyone. He has to handle this on his own and it's not helpful to have people around, telling Harry what to do.

"No Louis, you don't understand. I don't think I am responsible, I am. If Simon sees us together again, he wouldn't have mercy and I don't wanna know what he would do then. Please stop empathising into my life. I know what's good for me"

Louis doesn't say anything. He's quiet for almost one minute. Harry didn't mean to be nasty but now Louis is hurt by Harry's words.

"Actually I just wanted to tell you that we will meet Eleanor tomorrow. She's anyhow in the neighbourhood and she told me that she'll come over. If you don't wanna come with me, it's okay, I don't wanna force you to"

Harry can't make Louis more disappointed so he has to agree. Meeting Eleanor isn't his favourite occupation but he will go, for Louis.

"No Lou, it's alright. I'll come with you. But we have to be careful. Simon shouldn't see us"

Harry knows that Louis is smiling through the phone.
"Okay, thank you Hazza. Meet me at the hotel entry at 2pm. Oh and I love you. And I'll always do"

Louis is the cutest person Harry knows. And he also knows that Louis can't be mad at Harry for long.
"I love you too, Louis. I love you with my whole heart"

Harry smiles. He can't be mad at this precious boy. He definitely loves him and there's no way he could feel this for someone else.