Chapter 20

"Harry wait. There is one more thing I wanted to talk to you before leaving. Harry you know that we have to convince Simon from our breakup. And I guess I had some kind of idea. I think we should engage a girl to, uhm you know, to act like my girlfriend. We could go out one time a week or something. I know it sounds bad but I think that this would help us from convincing Simon that we broke up"

Louis hopes that Harry won't be mad. He knows that it sounds like a stupid idea and Harry won't be happy about this plan. But Louis knows that Simon is still not fully persuaded and he won't trust Louis and Harry until they have a proof.

"Louis, you can't mean this. Do you even know what you are talking? If you would have this, like you called it, fake girlfriend we wouldn't have much time for the two of us. I think that isn't a good idea and you should overthink this again. There's no way I would share you with someone else"

Louis words really do hurt Harry. He knows that Louis just wants to help but it feels like he wants Harry to accept sharing Louis with a stranger people. There is some little chance that Louis could catch feelings for this girl and Harry's biggest fear is getting replaced from Louis.

No, he wouldn't accept this. Louis could think what he wants to but Harry's answer is no.

"But Harry, you know this is our only chance. If Simon finds out that we are still together, he would force us to break up" Louis eyes are filled with tears again. He is scared of loosing Harry because if Simon.

"No Louis. I am anxiety. What if the girl would be so beautiful and cute and perfect and you'd fall in love? I want you to be happy and even if it's without me but you can't replace me. I won't agree. Please rethink what you said. And now I have to go downstairs, I don't wanna miss the plane. And if you don't want to miss it too than you should follow me"

And with those words, Harry walks out the door trying to not let the tears come out. He doesn't wants to argue with Louis but he can't just accept this.

Louis is petrified. Did Harry really just leave? Wow. That hurts. He didn't mean to start a fight. For real, Louis thought that Harry would agree but he didn't. Louis is cruising again. But it's okay, Simon is allowed to see that he's crying. He is guilty for all this and Louis hates him for this.

Louis wipes away the tears, takes his package and leaves the suite.
He hopes that Harry has calmed down a bit.