Chapter 40

Harry decided to turn his phone off so he won't see all the tweets about Louis and Eleanor anymore.

If he's honest, those pics and tweets going around really do hurt him. Harry can't forget about how happy Louis looks at those pics.

But maybe Harry just thinks to much about it. Maybe Louis means what he said, that he wouldn't catch feelings for someone else.

Maybe they will get along with it.
Or maybe not.

Harry tries to stop thinking about it. He's just tired of thinking so much about everything and he's getting sick by criticising and blaming himself for every single situation.

Harry walks into the bathroom to take a shower. After that he goes straight into his bed. He needs some rest before meeting Simon tomorrow.

Hopefully he won't talk about Louis but Harry's quite sure he will. Simon  takes advantage of every situation to separate Harry and Louis.

Harry will see how things will go on. However, he needs to keep on. There's no way he'd give Simon a reason to enjoy his success by making Harry feel bad.

The next morning, Harry wakes up. He doesn't remember when he fell asleep, he just couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about Louis the whole time

It's already 8:28 am so Harry hurries  up to get to the breakfast room before meeting Simon.

When he arrives Simons office, Louis is already there. He looks good, he looks fucking good. Of course he looks great all the time but today ist like he looks even better.

His hair looks so good and fluffy, the shirt he's wearing perfectly fits and Harry can see his muscles under the shirt. Louis really looks handsome.

Harry didn't really noticed that he stopped walking, he stands there next to the door, starring at Louis.

"Good morning Mr. Styles. You are finally there. Could we now please start?" Harry looks up and can see Simons annoyed and hateful face.

Harry takes a seat and nods. Let's get this shit done.

"So boys, we just need to talk about the new songs. They are okay, some of them really are but you have to reached three or four of them again. The quality isn't good and I know you can do it better. Once you are finished, you will be allowed to go visit your family for about five days. But I'm gonna say it again, first you have to re-record those songs, they have to sound better. Any questions?"

At least they will be able to visit their family's. Harry really misses his family especially Gemma and he can't wait to see them all again. He haven't seen them for a very long time and he finally needs to give them a hug again.

Louis has been quite all time long but now he looks up from the floor.
"Okay, we could maybe start re-recording next week? If that's it, can we then go now? I have a few other things to do than being here"

With those words, Louis stands up and walks to the door not looking at Harry for once. It nearly looks like he has been avoiding him the whole time.

Harry just doesn't understand, whats going on in Louis mind right now.

"Harry, could you just stay? Wanted to talk to you, alone"
Simon looks over to Liam who just stands up and walks out the door, the others just left.

Harry would love to join Liam, he doesn't want to talk to Simon over all.

"Harry? Just wanted to say that I'm proud. You did the right thing by breaking up with Louis and look, he already found someone else, someone better for the moment. Eleanor looks like a nice girl and Louis looks really happy with her. They both are happy together. Keep on, you'll find a nice girl soon"

Simon gives Harry a little smile. Gosh, he's so fake.
"You can go now, you have the whole day free"

"Uhm yeah, thank you, I guess. Goodbye"
Harry starts crying, again. Simons words really did hurt and he just confirmed Harrys suspecting.

Louis is happier without Harry by his side. There's no way around.

Harry runs into his room. Tears run down his face and he doesn't know what to do. He really hates life right now. And he hates himself.

How could Harry be so gullible to think his and Louis relationship will hold forever. Louis didn't even talked to Harry today. Maybe he really needs some distance.