Chapter 16

When Harry walkes out of Simons office, Liam calls his name. "Harry! Please wait. I have to talk to you"
Harry doesn't want to talk. He can't handle his mental issues and he has to figure this out in his own.

Liam catches him up and starts talking "Hey H, you can't push us away. You've been quiet the whole day and Louis, well he came in with teary eyes and he looked horrible. Did you have a fight or something? Please, you know you can tell me. I just wanna know why you both acting the way you do" Liam looks at Harry, worried and tries to figure out what's going on.

But Harry can't tell him. "Li, I'm fine okay? There are some things happening but I can't tell you. Not now. Please just stop talking about it, I just need some time. Iwill get over this. I guess"

Harry walks away. He wants to be alone, this all is to much for him and he needs time for himself.

He walks into his suite, into the bathroom. He licks the door and sits down on the floor. Seconds later the first tears are running down his face.

Harry just wants to give up.
He wants to be the guy he was a few years ago.

The 16-years old boy with curly hair which had a dream about going to the X-Factor and maybe come into the top 10 or something, but at least not becoming member of one of the most famous boy bands in the world.

The boy that haven't had many friends but those he had were real and not just there because of fame. The boy which never had to hide his feelings from public because of paparazzi and could do and wear whatever he wanted to.

He wants to work in his old bakery again and live a life like a normal teenage guy.
But there's no going back.

Harry would lie if he'd say he hates being famous. He loves his fans and the people he met during touring. But there aren't only nice people.

Of course there are a lot people, supporting him.
But there are also a lot of haters. And it is what it is, if there are three positive, lovely comments and only one comment that says "I hate you" then it's always the negative one he has to think about.

He has to think about what he has done to those people, why they hate him.

Harry always wanted to be one of those people who didn't really care about what people thought about them, but actually he is.

—————————————
The content of this chapter is kind of what Harry said at an interview. I don't know what the interview is called but you can watch it right here.