Chapter 6

One single tear runs down Harry's face.
Simon isn't kidding. He means every single word and he doesn't even feel sorry.
"Simon please. Please don't be that mean. You- you know I love Louis with my entire heart and there is no way, absolutely no way I would hurt him"

Harry can't hold the tears back anymore and he starts crying bitterly.

„Hey, Harry. Look, you want Louis to be happy right?"
Harry nods, sobbing.
„So uhm, did you ever noticed how bad Louis feels by hiding you, his boyfriend, from the publicity? Louis looks really sad all the time and I don't think he's lucky or comfy at the moment. And if you two split up, he will be able to be free and he can live his life without hiding anything. Isn't it what you wanted, Louis to be happy?"
„Yes but what do you mean Simon? Louis is happy!"
„No he's not. Maybe he is kind of happy when you are with him but when you two are at public with the others or with paparazzi around, he acts different. He haven't smiled within months. I worry about him and his mental health, Harry. I don't want him to get sick or to be sad all the time. Don't you see how much this all devastated him?"

Harry thinks about what Simon said and maybe he's right. But Louis always tells Harry how happy he is with him. Probably Simon just sees what he wants to see.

„I don't know Simon. Louis is always happy when I'm with him"
„Oh Harry, he just doesn't want you to worry about him. Everyone else can see that it's bothering him"

Harry won't believe it. But what if Simon is right? Louis haven't smiled in a while and he isn't that talkative anymore. The last thing Harry wants is Louis to feel bad. And if necessary he will have to act. No matter what, Louis has to be lucky. Otherwise Harry can't be happy too.

„I have to go now" Harry Stands up and walks to the door, still crying.
He can't handle it. Thinking about Louis feeling bad makes him sick.

„Goodbye Harry. Please think of Louis and act before it's too late. Have a nice day and don't forget our arrangement"