Chapter 18 - The Great Escape

"You call it revenge, I call it returning the favor,"

I quickly stepped into the small room and closed the door only to be met with Harry blinking at me in disbelief. He jumped up from his bed.

"Bella?" Harry said in confusion. I quickly rushed toward him and brought him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Surprise," I smiled I said pulling away.

"What are you doing here?" He said grinning.

"You weren't answering my letters, so obviously being the good friend I am, I had to make sure you hadn't gotten yourself killed," I said as if it were obvious.

"I would've answered you I swear but I never received my letters because- you know what it's a long story that involves a floating cake and a house-elf," Harry started to ramble.

"You had a house-elf here?" I asked confused, Harry nodded. "I'm assuming that's why you have bars at your window?" I asked to which Harry nodded again.

"Okay, well I've got to go otherwise your aunt will get suspicious but I'll be back soon, give me a couple of days and I'll get you out of here, okay?" I said hugging him again before making my way back onto the landing and locking Harry's door again. I made my way down the stairs to see my mother and Mrs. Dursley waiting for me, the latter arms crossed impatiently.

"Thanks again for the help!" My Mum said one last time before we walked out of the Dursley's driveway and round the corner to our car that was very much perfectly fine. On our way home I told my mum everything that happened.

"I've got to get him out of there Mum. They're keeping him caged up like an animal. I'm going to send a letter to Ron and the twins tonight to see if they have any ideas, I don't dare tell Hermione she'll probably have a fit if she knows what we're planning." I ranted. When I got home I went straight to my room and started writing to Ron about what I'd found out about Harry.

The next day I had gotten I reply and the plan to break Harry out was set. The Twins and Ron would pick me and all my school stuff up in their car and then we would go and get Harry. Mum was a little disappointed that I was leaving a week early for school but she understood and agreed to the plan. 

To wipe the annoying mopey look off her face I told her that I would arrange with Mrs. Weasley when the two of them could meet and that made her a bit happier. Maybe if she had more wizard friends she'd lay off my back a bit.

It was currently 8 pm and they were picking me up at midnight so I started packing up all my things and putting them into my trunk and by 11:30 my stuff was all ready. I put on a comfy outfit and headed downstairs.