A/n

Hello,

This is my first book, so if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm sorry. I will take suggestions and corrections so feel free to comment them! I haven't fully decided how this book is going to go or certain details so I will try to include suggestions or ideas readers give me such as love interests for characters etc. I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters except Isabella Jenkins and any other OC's, all rights belong to JKR. (Unfortunately)

I know that some people dislike it when a character is overly powerful because they see it as unrealistic, but this is only fanfiction so I personally don't think it matters. I will make it so the main character will be able to wandless, non-verbal, and advanced magic. The main character will be more powerful than average so if you don't like it that's fine, you don't have to read. :)

P.s there is explicit language and possible sexual content In this so if you don't like that... Then don't read :) I also don't use trigger warnings so if you are sensitive to certain topics then I suggest you should be cautious when reading as I don't wish to offend or upset anyone. - I thought I should put that out there before you guys read.

The first chapters are a bit slow but hopefully, you stick with it ♥

love you

Author.♥ 

♥-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥