Chapter 43 - The Dementor

"Too often, the only escape is sleep,"

The next morning I woke up early and got out of bed. I checked my phone only to be slightly disappointed when I didn't see a text from my mum. I at least thought she would have said goodbye considering I wouldn't see her for a whole year, but I guess not. I was even more disappointed when I realized that I had forgotten all about the necklace I had asked Mr Bosswell to make for me. I was going to have to somehow go during the Christmas holidays.

Putting my phone away I quietly began collecting all of my things from around the hotel room and packing them back into my trunk and rucksack. I stood in front of my bag for a few moments. Now that I've had my rucksack for a few years it was starting to look a bit worn out. I clicked my fingers and watched with a smile as my black rucksack transfigured into a small brown leather shoulder bag. I decided I could do this whenever I needed, always making sure my bag matched my outfit and never looked too old.

I then headed to the bathroom, had a shower, dried my hair had then got dressed.

(Outfit) (Including how Bella's bag currently looks)

I woke Harry up and he got dressed and packed all his things away. Just as we had finally persuaded Heather and Hedwig back into their cages. Ron banged his way into the room, pulling a sweatshirt over his head and looking irritable. 

"The sooner we get on the train, the better," he said. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know," Ron grimaced, "his girlfriend. She's hidden her face under the frame because her nose has gone all blotchy..."

I stifled a laugh before lacing up my boots. I then held my bag open and Midnight climbed in, poking her head out of the top. I woke Ares up and as we headed down to breakfast he slithered behind us at my heels. The large snake weaved in and out of people's legs and there was an abundance of gasps as people spotted my familiar.