Chapter 31 - The Snakes out of the Bag

"How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?"

The following morning I woke up before everyone else

The following morning I woke up before everyone else. I had a shower and got dressed before leaving the dorms and exiting the common room. I headed to the kitchens and the elves greeted me happily. I always got along with the Hogwarts house-elves so they didn't mind me coming into the kitchens. I got some early breakfast and ate it whilst chatting with the elves. Once I had finished I said goodbye to the elves before I headed to the Hospital wing.

(Outfit)

As I walked in I noticed that the curtains around Colin's bed had been pull shut, preventing anyone from seeing anything

A second late Madam Pomfrey came walking out of her office.

"Morning Poppy," I said strolling past her and towards Harry's bed.

"Good Morning Miss Jenkins, Up nice and early I see," she replied stiffly whilst glancing slightly at Colin's bed.

"I'm afraid Mr Potter isn't awake yet though, perhaps you should come back later,"

"Nonsense, he'll sense my presence and wake right up, I assure you," I said cheerfully as I reach Harry's bed. He was indeed still asleep.

"Suit yourself, don't break anything," Madam Pomfrey said before walking back to her office.

I looked at Harry's sleeping figure before looking down at his arm. I poked it gently. I signed in relief as I felt solid bone beneath my finger.

Harry let out a tired groan before rolling onto his other side.

"Ahh Good your awake," I said opening the window curtains that were above his hospital bed.

"Ugh. Bella?" He said rubbing his eyes as bright sunlight spilled through the windows.

"The one and only," I said smirking before dropping into the chair next to his bed.

"How your arm, it's looking pretty solid. Shame I was looking forward to changing Lockhart's arms to rubber," I said pouting make Harry let out a laugh.