❛❛03❞

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was walking through the asile with everyone, while My father was sharing his greetings with others, mother sticking by his side.

And I don't know what's so important about a mate that I need to get on a searching mission? Like she's just necessary for being a queen and give me an heir.

Ughhhh!

"The environment here is so relaxing right?" Jimin nudged at me while inhaling deeply.

"Seriously? You're feeling relaxed in such a crowded place?" I looked at him with disbelief plastered all over my forehead.

Well, no doubt the arrangements were amazing and the place was well decorated.

The long red curtains dangling down from the roof to the floor were adding more beauty to this already fascinating view.

"Well weird but yeah the environment is relaxing." Moonbyul and Solar said in unison as I stared at them questioning why I'm even here.

Suddenly the three of them stopped in their tracks making me turn back to look at them.

"What happened?" I asked but their eyes were stuck to one particular direction making me follow their gaze just land at my parents shaking their hands with I don't know who.

"Awwwww beautiful!" They all squealed together like lovesick puppies.

"What beautiful?" I asked.

"My Mate!"

Okay got it. Well good for them. I shrugged moving further.

"Son, come here!"

I was about to go but Father's voice caught my attention and I held my head high stepping forward slightly bowing in respect for the person in front of me.

"This is Alpha Kim." He introduced the elder person standing in front of me dressed in royal blue and a crown on his head.

"Nice to meet you Alpha." I slightly bowed in front of him.

~✿>•<✿~

AUTHOR'S POV

The hall was filled with princes, kings, queens, and many authorities.

The royalty shining in everyone's eyes as Y/N's steps made their way downstairs, her smile never fading as her heels made tapping sounds on the marble floors.

"Here comes my daughter!" Alpha Kim said catching Alpha Jeon and his family's attention.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My eyes traveled up her red silky dress hugging her body like she's some kind of treasure.

Her waist moving side by side as she moved, enough to bewitch like a deer musk. Her milky arm slightly up as a girl helped her come down.

The Real definition of elegance, an Ethereal breathtaking beauty.

"Jungkook!" My wolf, Frost, spoke catching my attention as I replied still staring at her, "Hmm?"

"Kookie I am feeling relaxed better than sleeping in that cozy bed." My wolf said but suddenly I felt like relaxing. A sweet smell of chocolate and cherry filling me up, "Me too Frost."

My eyes still fixed on her traveled up looking into her eyes, but she's not returning my gaze, a sudden rush of disappointment filled my heart.

"Her! Alpha Kim's daughter!" Frost chimed up.

"Are you sure? Because she's not even acknowledging my presence." I answered my wolf.

Is she shy by any chance? But I'm her mate, right? Am I mistaking her for someone else?

My brain got bombarded with so many thoughts while my heart felt restless. I sighed in disappointment.

"Here please come." Alpha Kim led us to the Royal table as we all took our respective seats. I can feel the relation between him and my father is so friendly.

"So Mr. Kim, introduce us! Your children are a little uncomfortable I see." Father said letting out a small chuckle.

And I don't know about anyone else but I'm way too much uncomfortable right now.

"That's Kim Taehyung, future Alpha of this pack." Alpha Kim introduced the boy sitting beside him with golden hair, blue eyes, and a well-built body.

"Your Son And My mate is handsome, just like you Alpha." Solar grinned from ear to ear grabbing his arm.

"Congratulations Taehyung!" Alpha Kim patted Taehyung's back.

"Alpha Even Jimin is cute!" Joy said while pinching Jimin's cheeks in front of everyone as they laughed at the girl's behavior but Jimin didn't seem much embarrassed.

Notice the sarcasm!

"Yoongi is cuter than all of you, like a little cat." Moonbyul abruptly said and Yoongi choked on his food as the elders laughed heartedly.

"I see, we got a lot of pairs here." Alpha Jeon said.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as the smell was so strong here, she sat right in front of me.

"What about you Jungkook?"

My eyes flutter open as I darted my head towards him. He looked at me expectingly, my gaze traveled to her who was silently eating her food, she hadn't spoken a single word till now, and what if I'm wrong?

I nodded my head as a No.

"Alpha Kim, Y/N turned 18 today right?" I shifted my gaze to her who was still silent. My gaze was still fixed on her as I asked, "Princess have you found your mate?"

She still stayed silent, and Alpha Kim spoke in her place, but this time his face was contoured in a different emotion, the emotions of guilt and sorrow, "Not yet."

I nodded in understanding. We all ate our dinner peacefully with occasional giggles of the newly met pairs.

~✿>•<✿~

"Enjoy, I'll be back in a moment." I excused myself from the rest as I saw Y/N stepping away from everyone.

I saw her standing near the square fence, the stars shinning mesmerizingly above us. Her face was tilted resting on her palm as her elbow held her upwards.

She was neither smiling nor she was crying, just staring blankly at the sky. Just standing there like the warmth of her soul left her alone to suffer in this cruel world.

"Frost? Are you sure she's our mate?" I asked my mate again if he's mistaken by chance, "She's our mate jungkook, the mate of the blood moon king." He answered back and I sighed again.

"Then why she's not recognising me?"

~✿>•<✿~

"Questions, Questions and Questions!"

But no one could reveal the untold tale of the answers...

And between all this, those two hearts burning with an immense feeling of love were unaware...

That...

The book of their forbidden love story has started turning pages...

~✿>•<✿~