❛❛34❞

BLACKROSE PACK

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was in his room sitting on his armchair as it rocked back and forth when some faint noises started ringing in his head.

“J-Jung-kook h-help me…!”

His ears perked up as soon he heard that voice calling him.

Y/N...

She was in danger...

He didn't waste any second before jumping off his window, changing into his wolf form, his eyes turning crimson red. He ran towards the source of her voice as fast as he can and at this moment he was ready to kill whoever dared to hurt his mate.

He could still hear her faint mumbles as he followed the voice and it led him inside the deep, dark, and foggy forest. He turned into his human form, his eyes roamed here and there to even get a clue of where Y/N was.

The fog was thick and it was getting hard for him to see through. He blinked his eyes multiple times to make the distorted view slowly come to focus. It was the kind of night that was bleak, dark, mysterious and you couldn't see much.

The kind of night you would rather stay at home than be in blankets of darkness that covered the frosty forest. The breeze was so cold almost freezing and the thought of her being here in this forest in this cold horrified him. Plus, he didn't even have a view. Not a proper one.

The piercing cold was not his concern at that moment, his legs kept moving in a specific direction as if he knew where he was heading to.

~✿>•<✿~

All she could see was the quick blur of jet black mingled with deep red, traces of fern green with an occasional blinding blue, flashing trough like it was never there.

Blood rinsed her mouth. She was cold all over, even her eyeballs and she hardly had any time to breathe, as frosty swirls of air swept silently towards her.

"Y-Y/N please don't give up…" Coco tried everything to help her stay awake but her own will kept falling apart.

The chilly wind and her quivering lips were not gonna leave her side and her body started feeling numb more like freezing with passing time. The snow beneath her wasn't a help too.

As time passed her bones even felt like they were missing, her lips were even failing to open. The white cloud forming through her slow breathing was the only thing moving near her.

Her hands weren't even supporting her to rub her shoulders to warm herself. She could see the last ounce of hope dying inside her. Snow was all over her hair her lashes and her nerves were too slow to react, she kept fighting that urge to close her eyelids.

Even if there was no use to her vision was already blur, but the fear of they're never gonna open threatened her.

"For w-whom I'm even t-trying to f-fight…" Her voice was so low that her own ear was having a hard time deciphering her words.

She could hear those faint footsteps as her eyes started to doze off. She could hear the wind flowing with a message that someone was there repeating her name calling her but she failed to keep her eyes open.

Slowly the darkness engulfed her giving her peace...

~✿>•<✿~

JUNGKOOK POV

"What is she even doing in such a place frost?"

My heartbeat wasn't ready to calm down. The tension and fear together bubbling up in my chest was making it even impossible for me to breathe properly.