❛❛40❞

AUTHOR'S POV

The room was eerily filled with darkness which can drown you into it that you would never be able to come out, it gnaws at you constantly.

The only sound in the room was of some incoherent spell chantings, the brown-haired girl was mumbling continuously.

She sat inside a large circle drawn out of a red powder and right in front of her sat the Vampire lord, Luther with a paper of scroll placed between them.

Both of their eyes closed as Lisa chanted some more spells before opening her eyes. Her eyes were evident of hatred and revenge, burning in fury.

"Open your eyes now." Lisa called out causing Luther causing him to open his eyes, shining crimson red. She glanced at the dagger placed beside her, she smirked like a psychopath and picked it up.

Without thinking twice she sliced her left hand hissing a little as blood gushed out from the newly opened wound.

"I'll go through anything for you, Jungkook!" An evil chuckle escaped her mouth echoing in the dark empty room. Luther looked at her amazed.

"Give me your hand." She looked at Luther signaling him to give her his hand and he did so.

She held his hand and sliced it the same as hers, blood spurting out from the wound but Luther didn't seem to be much affected by the little cut.

She dropped the dagger on the ground intertwining her left hand with Luther's right hand, their blood mixing and her eyes closed once again.

After chanting a spell she opened her eyes and squeezed their hands slightly as some drops of their mixed blood fell on the paper.

"Speak out, let them know what hand they are gonna deal with!" An evil smile tugged at the corner of her lips and Luther mimicked her expressions.

He closed his eyes his grip tightening on her hand. His lips starting to move in a mumbling manner, and the blood dropped on the scroll, started taking the shape of letters.

┈────────┈ ⋅• ❀ •⋅ ┈────────┈

The storm came with a sepia hint to the silver-black sky, as if it already knew the winds and rain it wrought would echo for eternity.

The lightning and the sun upon the cloud tops were the only brightness that day. The wind ran as if it has been restrained for time out of mind and it was determined to outrun any chaser.

The sky above grumbled with fury and the rivers reflecting the sky above turned into pitch darkness. The storm was unusual and in winters a storm like that was unpredictable.

Not only in Blackrose and Lockheart, the whole wolf community was a ground for chaos.

People were busy securing themselves and the fear, the environment created was evident in the children's voice, it echoed around everywhere.

DAWNWALKERS PACK

Hearing the never-ending rumbling of the thunder, the young prince stepped out from his room followed by his mate.

His eyes widened looking at the huge scroll that draped open right in front of him. His legs stumbled back when he saw some letters scribbling down on it, glowing crimson red letters.

"What's going on, Min-ho?" Jihyun said grabbing her mate's hand to stabilize his steps and support him.

"I've no idea!?" Min-ho replied but the horror was evident in his voice and more than that he was confused.