❛❛52❞

The seashore is the rocks and the sand, the rough and the smooth, the brightest of blues to contrast with the soft white-golds and greys. The sky was clear and the water was freezing cold, the shore was sloppy, and with every wave of the ocean little by little.

The sand kept going and coming back as if two soulmates arguing but still not ready to let go but the love story of the shore and sea wasn't the concern at that time. The unconscious body of Alpha Kim and the slowing rhythm of his heartbeat was giving shivers to Luna.

As soon as she heard about him she ran to the shore barefoot. She didn't even give herself a second glance in the mirror, she just cared to get to him. The image of a Queen wasn't her perturb but the life of her mate was. Her breathe hitched looking at his condition. His body was bluish and there were bruises on his arm and neck as if he fought a very fierce battle.

Taehyung & Y/N were there too holding his hand praying for him to open his eyes, there was no limit of the tears flowing down everyone's eyes. Jungkook kept his hand on the small of Y/N's back rubbing it to give her a sign of consoling.

He had no idea about what actually happened. But he knew Y/N and the whole Lockheart pack was going through a lot, the mental breakdown he saw was evident enough.

"I knew you will be alive! Please, wake up, honey! Look at me please, I need you, we all need you!" Luna sobbed hugging Alpha Kim close to her chest.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes remembering the moon goddess. A lone tear dropped down from the sides of her closed eyes and she leaned to press a kiss on her mate's lips. It was a prayer, her prayer to the moon goddess for her mate's well-being, a prayer for her mate to heal, a kiss full of conviction; a healing kiss.

"We need to get Alpha to the palace, he needs a healer," Jungkook spoke, looking at Luna with an assuring gaze, and she nodded with teary eyes.

With his orders, the Deltas came forward getting hold of Alpha's body. Luna wasn't ready to let go of his hand and she walked with them.

Jungkook grabbed Y/N's shoulders pulling her up in his arms. She needed an embrace full of warmth and Jungkook gave her exactly what she needed. How amazing a mate bond is right?

His hands rubbed on her back in soothing circles giving her a sense of belonging, The smell of sea mixed with his was an alluring feeling, and his words were like butter on her burning heart.

"It will be fine . . .  I'm here,"

Crying had always been a healthy release, it made us feel light-hearted when we let it out instead of bottling up within ourselves but for Martha, it was a habit now. She stared around her as if she was in a pit. Her surroundings were exactly the same, but they gave her no emotion.

The blue feeling washed in like an unwanted wave, knocking her sandcastles flat. Then what? Was she supposed to construct them again? Get that bucket and spade out and make it pretty all over again? She sat. No more building, no more castles. She had given up on everything now.

She sat and stared out of the window, more tears, no surprise there. She let them fall, not raising a hand to stop them. They splashed down onto the bed in a rain-like pattern and soaked in leaving dark splotches on the crimson-coloured fabric.

Why did he have to do that? Why did Jungkook have to keep her alive? It was her all along, it was her because of whom everything happened and is happening again. And she couldn't do anything to stop it, she felt helpless and useless, she felt like there's no meaning in her living now.

It'd be better if she just died a peaceful death. But she wanted to see him; her son; Yeonjun. She didn't even get a chance to meet him or explain him about anything. How had he been by himself? She wanted to meet him for one last time and tell him about everything that what she actually is; a traitor, a stigma.