❛❛21❞

The sun was down already and the breeze was cold but their game was still not finished as they all were having fun except the two, Jungkook and Y/N.

"Let me do this once again with Y/N this time!" Yibo raised his hand and Y/N chose his index finger and Yibo dropped himself in her lap.

"So your command is to caress my hair and feed me these grapes." Yibo smiled at her as Y/N tensed up while looking at Jungkook balling his fist and poking his inner cheek, his face clearly showing Jealousy. She gulped and hurriedly lifted the grapes to feed him.

Jungkook had enough of it, his temperature rose like 12:00 noon sun and he stood up, "Umm you all continue, I'll be gone for a moment. I got some work." He pursed his lips in a tight smile and turned away stomping his feet.

"What was that?" Moonbyul looked in the direction Jungkook went with frowned eyebrows and wide eyes.

"Why he behaved like someone snatched his balls?" Solar asked with a weird expression and Taehyung yelled at the choice of her words, "SOLARRR!! LANGUAGE!!"

~✿>•<✿~

White knuckles were visible from clenching his fist too hard, and gritted teeth, his hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent.

His face was red with suppressed rage and anger, he could imagine fumes coming out of his ears and nose. Blood was rushing to his head, veins of his neck and hands popped out, and don't know how many times he bit his cheeks while poking it.

"Who the fuck is that bastard to literally rest his head in my mate's lap in front of me!?" Jungkook spat out angrily.

"Correction! Our mate! And yes! Who is he exactly to her? Why is so fucking close with her!?" Frost supported Jungkook this time.

"Exactly! Why that asshole? Why doesn't she look at me like that? Why doesn't she laugh when I'm with her? Why?" Jungkook was angrily arguing over Yibo with frost when his eyes fell on a familiar, very familiar female figure on the other side of the corridor.

Y/N...

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N'S POV

I was walking towards my room with fast steps making sure not to run into anyone, especially Jungkook. I just want some peace alone, I had a lot today and that's really enough.

"Y/N, the environment is so relaxing today." Coco said and Y/N felt the same. The air was warm and there was a scent of meadow fresh mint with a pinch of cinnamon and lavender.

But I know this smell...

"It's Jungkook's scent righ--" My words got stuck in my throat as someone suddenly grabbed my wrist pulling me into...

My Room?

Ah?

All my thoughts stopped as if my heart took over from my head when we were close. I doubt anyone else ever felt the way I do about being in his arms because that's a pain that kills soft and slow.

"Y/N if he wants to be with you then let him be, let him do whatever he wants. Don't resist, he's also suffering and I can feel it." Coco said, her voice sounding sad and desperate.

"Like I'm able to resist? Even if I wanted to, I can't! My body stops reacting." I thought while I looked at his chest, and I knew he was looking at me deeply. He really does like to stare at me, he's staring at me from the morning.

"Look at me!" His voice sounded demanding yet soft. It was like he was doing his best to make me comfortable. But I don't know what to do? Even if I want to my body never supports me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm not leaving like this. At least she needs to feel me, look at me, tell me what's the problem?

Sliding my hand under her neck and the other one near her ear, I made her crane her neck to look at me, in my eyes, "You okay?"

Her pale skin is making me worry a lot. She's so down from the first time I met her. She just looked at me but not even a single word came out of her mouth. A sad smile plastered on my lips as I pulled my hands back ready to leave.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook turned on his heels to leave, but as soon as he his touch left her, the mark on her neck started burning. Like her soul was craving for him and for the first time her body reacted, she clutched his sleeves as he froze looking at his hands.

Y/N's body started burning as she clenched harder on his sleeves. Her voice was not supporting her yet though she was unable to do anything else, neither she was able to cry nor let go.

"Jungkook, It's burning! It feels weird and it hurts a lot." Frost said and Jungkook suddenly felt like his throat was on flames, he sensed it wasn't him who was feeling it but Y/N, he was sharing her pain.

He inched closer embracing her into his arms. And with each passing moment and with her each breathe when she inhaled his scent, her body started calming down.

Pulling apart, he couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through him. Her very smell was flooding his senses now.

And then he leaned forward closing his eyes in the way, only one desire in his mind to claim those lips as his once again, to feel it like no tomorrow this time with love and care in his very sober state.

He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled.

And that's when...

"Y/N?"

Jungkook's eyes flutter open same as Y/N and in a shift of moment, he left her and hid behind the door. So embarrassed that he literally wants to slam his head on the wall.

"I never in my life thought, the blood moon king will be hiding like this." Frost ket out and Jungkook shut his eyes with a tight smile, embarrassed to the core.

"Kissing my own mate now feels like I'm breaking some frickin' law!" Jungkook was absorbed in his thoughts of how embarrassing it was when he heard the voice again and then a man entered in his mate's room.

One and only...

"Why did you run away from there like that Y/N?"

In a mere second, Jungkook's expressions turned into a raged one as he heard the voice of the man he's hating the most right now. He bit the inside of his cheeks, clenching his jaw tighter.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

~✿>•<✿~

They had a soul connection...

Admitted, that fortitude was of the utmost importance for him...

But more than his love?

No matter how angry he was...

He felt that pain, that burning sensation...

The thing to be seen was that which direction, the jealousy over his love was going to take him to...

~✿>•<✿~