❛❛25❞

AUTHOR'S POV

Thunder rumbled in the distance and a bolt of lightning cracked the midnight blue sky into two. Jagged flashes of pure light cast a glow against the monochromatic background.

The wind screaming more than howls, rain falling down as stones. The trees bend and moan in wrath enough to scare the Gods, branches torn like paper limbs.

The four little girls were wandering in the terrific dark forest after their pack got destroyed due to the attack. No one survived in the attack except them, they had only each other as family.

"Unnie!" The youngest, Hwasa, clinged to Solar in terror as the lighting was heard again.

"It's ok, let's find a shelter first!" Solar said holding onto her younger sisters firmly.

"I see a cave there." Wheein pointed somewhere in the abyss of the forest as the others followed her finger.

"Let's go unnie! It's so cold!" Moonbyul shivered as they all were drenched wet due to rain.

"Yeah, come let's check once."

There was no one to care no one to help them, winter was on its way and there was no other shelter than that abandoned cave for them.

People say when all the doors are closed, always remember that one door is always open...

Time went by and in the depth of that huge forest moon goddess made sure that her children were safe, the girls meditated for reducing their body needs. The food was less so to live longer they meditated to use the nutritions present in the air...

Till that one day when the thunderous sky spoke to them. Impressed by that much reverence Moon Goddess herself blessed them.

The forest was shimmering in the light of the full moon when a melodious yet commanding voice spoke...

"It's been a long wait for you..."

Their eyes flutter open to the sky above them, the sky much more sparkly than they have ever seen.

That was the day when they turned 18...

Four of them flinched while hugging each other.

"Who is it?'' Solar asked while her voice was cracking, the night was extremely cold that night.

The moon glowed to its fullest to make them realize and soon they bowed down in respect.

"You little angels, the world needs you, don't stay here and move ahead your mates need you...And I'm impressed and You're worthy for the vision."

Their faces were contoured in confusion when a ray of light landed on them and the voice spoke...

"Whenever the time will come you'll feel it I'm blessing you with the visions of the future...Make it your power, not a stigma!"

The forest went back to silence.

~✿>•<✿~

Hwasa sighed after revealing each and everything. Jungkook saw her worried eyes and came forward holding her hand assuringly...

And that's when...

~✿>•<✿~

"Ahhh!"

There was a girl with Jungkook whose back was facing Hwasa. She heard a scream but it more sounded like a pleasured moan...

"You made me wait so much!"