⚠❛❛43❞⚠

[R18+]

"Ahhh... Jungkook~ More!"

Hearing his name from her mouth, Jungkook almost jumped out of the bed. He looked at her wide-eyed as if he just saw a ghost. Y/N realized her body was suddenly light like the hold just let go of her, she copied the same expression as him, looking at him wide-eyed.

"Say that again? You just moaned my name?" He asked his voice showing the disbelief he had. Y/N was herself so shocked to answer anything and the paused actions of Jungkook weren't helping her situation.

The bubbling heat in her stomach and the desire of feeling him more was taking over. She was too needy to think about this now. Even a single second when jungkook parted with her was making her body ache badly.

So she just grabbed his collar and pulled his head down. After such a long time she felt alive, she felt free to do whatever she wanted and she did, as soon as her lips landed on his, her fingers tugged on his hair.

She kissed him with hunger and passion. For a moment Jungkook just stared with wide eyes at her sudden actions. He was confused and moreover that he was shocked at her sudden dominant way of kissing.

She parted panting heavily and Jungkook just kept looking at her with wide eyes. She opened her eyes slowly meeting his confused gaze. She moved her lips to his ear, her breath fanning over the edge of his face.

Her lips brushed near his skin in a feathery way. She whispered in his ear, her voice lacing with a glint of pain and pleasure together, "Let's settle this first okay? You know, it hurts."

Her heart, her body demanded him, she called for him to crawl to her and hold onto the heightened euphoria that latches onto her tongue, that builds in the sweat collecting on the crevices of her begging body, crawl to her and never let go of those hands that cling to him the same way her lungs clings to the air.

As if it's the last breath they'll ever beckon to breathe, crawl to her, and with the sound of ruffling sheets, tell her how much he loves her. And he did, not even daring to waste one second, he engulfed her lips between his ones again. His hands traveled down to her wrist.

The little glide of his nails over her skin made her cling to him for more. Intertwining his hands with her he pinned it over her head. Grabbing the side of her half-torn apart dress he ripped it off. Her bare skin beneath him felt like a bonfire in a cold winter night.

He tied her hands over her bed with the ripped piece of clothing as she whined, she struggled to let go of her arms slightly but he leaned to her ear stopping her hopeless attempt.

"Shhhh, let me help you first." His raspy voice sent chills down her spine. And she questioned if it was because of her being in heat or his voice was always that sexy?

Jungkook's lips tugged into a smirk before he grabbed her ear lobe between her teeth gracing it slightly between them, "My voice sounds that sexy?" He asked with a chuckle and her eyes widened.

She realised her mindlink was left open to him, he could hear all of her unholy thoughts about her at that moment, she wasn't shy. At that moment she felt even happier, she felt her soul being naked in front of him; her mate and a vicious idea popped in her mind.

She started imagining and thinking about him between her legs, his manhood rubbing on her arousal, his mouth on her nipples. His large palms over her sides, her breasts, she let go of her mind to think of the wildest fantasies of pleasure.

She thought of him slamming her into the wall while she hits her climax, she imagined him eating her out like she was the most delicious meal he ever had.