❛❛20❞

AUTHOR'S POV

After a long exhausting race, everybody fell on the grass under the sky dappled with clouds, huffing out deep breaths, sweating heavily.

Taehyung suggested to have a race and everyone agreed. He also wanted to see the stamina of the Blood moon king. So Taehyung, Jungkook, Yibo, and Yoongi were about to start the game when the girls, Y/N, Solar, and Moonbyul came and joined them as well.

The top three runner ups were Jungkook-1st, Taehyung-2nd, and Y/N-3rd. Though there wasn't a big difference between Taehyung and Y/N. Also, Jungkook and Y/N were weak but still, they did it.

They all rest on their backs and let their eyes gaze upward, enjoying that view and relaxing themselves trying to catch up with their unstable breaths.

“Great job Jungkook, you were incredibly awesome!” Taehyung said between his breaths.

“Yeah, I know!” Jungkook replied as everyone laughed.

Suddenly Moonbyul jumped up fixing her hair and clothes, “Let's play a game!”

Everyone else jumped up too and sat straight with their eyes fixed on Moonbyul, except Yoongi who was still laying on the ground. Moonbyul playfully but still enough to get him sitting up, slapped his cheeks as he hissed in pain before getting up.

“That hurts!” Yoongi rubbed his cheeks giving her an annoyed look.

“I know, that's why I slapped you Mr. Sleepy ass!” Moonbyul laughed mockingly along with others.

“You--” She cut him off.

“Ok guys so the game is known as Questions and commands. First, anyone who wants to start the game will choose a person he wants to play with. Then, he'll have to think of one question and one command. Questions can be anything, like literally ANYTHING and about commands, you've to perform them.” Moonbyul explained everybody and they looked attentively at her.

“One of his index finger and middle finger will be a question and the other one will be a command.” She showed her first two fingers.

“But, you won't know which one's which. You have to choose between those two fingers and then do the given task! Finish! Got it? Any questions?” She raised her eyebrows asking if anyone didn't get the rules.

"Sounds fun!" Yibo beamed and they all scooted near in a circle as the game started.

"I'll start then!" Solar clapped excitedly and raised her hand towards Taehyung telling him to choose one of her fingers as Taehyung chose her index one and she squealed in happiness, "10 push-ups go on!"

Everyone looked at her like what the hell is wrong with her while Taehyung smirked like a psychopath.

"My dear sister you should have asked for something else." Moonbyul said hitting Solar's shoulder playfully.

"Oh dear you've never seen him doing push-ups, all sweaty and that's why you're saying that." Solar answered and Moonbyul's eyes widened while she stared at Taehyung telling him to start.

"You seriously want me on a public display?" Taehyung frowned his eyebrows while solar shrugged.

"No!" Yoongi closed Moonbyul's eyes with his palm while she struggled for him to let go, "Oh come on let me see!"

Yoongi hissed when she successfully removed his hands, and Taehyung stood up to complete his command. He removed his upper clothes while his body glistened with sweat from all that running.

Authors : "Damnnn a sight worth more than our whole life."

"I'll count!" With each push-up Solar, moonbyul, Yibo counted together while Jungkook was busy staring intensely at Y/N and she kept her head low.