❛❛15❞

No one objected and no witness, no words were asked for. There was no judgment just the punishment, and that's what a king is not allowed to do. No matter what a crime is, it needs proper judgment, and if an innocent got punished for the crime he/she never committed…

No one is an exception when it comes to paying for their sins.

"Listen to me once your majesty!" Minseok said in a pleading voice while kneeling down before the royalties.

Not too late when a lady came running to him hugging him as she was afraid to lose him. Her expanded belly was not letting her sit or kneel that comfortably, but that was not her concern right now.

"Alpha, listen once, please! He'll never let you down, Alpha!" Hana begged Alpha but he didn't listen.

On one sign of the Alpha, guards came forward to separate her from her one and only mate. Hana yanked their hands away, as she growled threatening them.

Minseok grabbed her hands before kissing her forehead, and looked into her eyes deeply, "Calm down!"

With that, the maids successfully grabbed her while she struggled to get free and Minseok raised his head looking at the Alpha.

"A-alp--" Even before he could say something Alpha cut him off, "No words, you broke my trust Minseok! There are no words left to be spoken! The loss my realm, my pack suffered from, you'll pay for it with your LIFE!"

A sad smile spread on Minseok lips as he looked at Alpha's furious eyes, "Never in my life I ever thought My best friend will lose faith in me. Everything I got is your obligation my lord, Even my l-life." A lone tear fell from his cheeks as he continued speaking.

"You are our god Alpha!" Minseok paused, "If you think that I'm a traitor then here I'm, anything you say, my lord..!"

There was no delay in action, as soon as he completed his sentence, the guillotine's blade fell down and his head fell off his body, blood gushing out.

"NOOOOO!!!" Hana cried dropping to her knees, her cries echoed in the surrounding. She was not ready to accept the truth that her love, her mate left her forever, or should I say she never wanted to.

Her eyes turned red as he looked up at the Alpha who was sitting while his head between his palms, All the royalties by his side. Her eyes fell on Mr. Min who came running to Alpha and whispered something in his ear.

A loud chuckle left her throat as she saw how the so-called Alpha's furious eyes turned into guilty ones. She laughed like a lunatic seeing how Alpha stood up looking at her mate's body with tears welling up in his eyes.

"ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA! HUH! YOU KNOW WHAT A ALPHA IS?" Hana asked with sarcasm filled to the brim of her every word, as she managed to stand up with her heavy womb.

Looking at Alpha's such state, the pregnant Luna came forward consolingly patting at Alpha's shoulder.

As soon as Hana's eyes fell on Luna's womb, she chuckled more dramatically, "Alpha is a person who provides justice, who cares like a father! BUT AREN'T WE ALSO A PART OF YOUR REALM…YOU STUBBORN MAN! YOU DON'T DESERVE THE TITLE OF AN ALPHA AT ALL!" Hana bellowed harshly at Alpha Kim who had nothing left to say anymore.

"YOU'RE A MURDERER! YOU'RE A SINNER! YOU DESTROYED A FAMILY! YOU KILLED A HONEST PERSON! HE WORSHIPPED YOU LIKE A GOD! HE ADMIRED YOU LIKE NO ONE ELSE! AND WHAT YOU DID?" Hana paused in the middle looking at the dead body of her mate, "YOU WERE SO BLIND BY YOUR POWER THAT YOU GAVE HIM THE PENALTY OF SUCH A CRIME HE NEVER COMMITTED!!!!"