❛❛41❞

BLACKROSE PACK

“Call everyone in the special room, Hobi hyung!” Jungkook ordered with gritted teeth before running inside the palace towards the special room.

What he just perceived with his eyes in front of the palace had him shook but he didn't let his fear or concern take over him. Instead, he let the fury the anger bubble up inside him, he repeated those words he heard again and again in his mind.

"Pity you all! Even your Blood Moon blessed King, the superior of all will fear me soon! He will bow down to my feet!"

"Fear? And Me? These eyes are enough to conquer any soul!" Frost and Jungkook said together as his eyes flickered crimson.

But there was one thing that made him more than restless. That the warning was just not for his pack; Blackrose, but for the whole wolf community and just the thought of something happening to Y/N made him shiver.

Just a few days ago he saw her in such a vulnerable condition that stabbed him deep inside. He's still not over it and yet another challenge. He is a king and a king is supposed to behave and think rationally without panicking. He won't let something happen to his pack just because of his insecurity.

He'll prove that motherfucker who's actually the superior!

All the authorities along with the young ones and Jungkook gathered inside the Special room to plan for the security of others and asking for opinions.

One thing was sure to him, someone was helping Luther. A vampire was not capable of doing such dark things. He had no idea about who it was.

But he knew very well that he was stronger than he thought he can be, and on the other hand, he himself was not in his best condition. But he kept himself steady, everyone is looking up to him and there's no way he's letting their hopes down.

"We're together, Jungkook! Our weakness won't affect anything, we'll fight." Frost said and Jungkook hummed in return agreeing to his statement.

┈────────┈ ⋅• ❀ •⋅ ┈────────┈

Jungkook turned towards the other side of the bed and groaned in frustration. There wasn't a hint of sleep in his eyes. In fact, he was tired and weak yet he couldn't sleep. His mind only lingered around Luther's warning and Y/N.

“Ugh!!” He messed up his hair in frustration, throwing his legs in the air.

Suddenly the door of his room slammed open and a guard came running towards him panting heavily, “Your highness!” He huffed out a breath and Jungkook sat up instantly looking at him curiously.

“What's wrong?” He asked, a sudden desperation and curiosity evident in his voice.

“The pack's under a vampire attack, your highness!” He answered and Jungkook's eyes widened.

It's not like he didn't saw this coming but it was too sudden. He didn't expect the attack to be this soon. But he didn't fear those little vampires.

“Secure the females, children, and Alpha. I'll take care of the rest.” He patted the guard's shoulders and ran outside the room quickly not wasting any more of a second.

The lamps wavered under the strong wind, there were no stars in the sight that night as if they were afraid of getting out of the soft blanket of clouds. The crescent moon kept peeking out for them as if trying to get an idea of the situation, planning something unpredictable.

Gates were closed on an urgent notice to protect the ones they called family. The wind was fierce but the leaves still danced with the uneven rhythm. Loud howls were heard as soon as the small troupe of those vicious vampires came face to face with them.