❛❛10❞

LOCKHEART PACK

Y/N'S POV

This is not what I'd thought would happen when he asked 'for a word' but I'm certainly not in the state to object.

I don't know why whenever it comes to him my will, my soul, my words, my heart, feels like caged, stuck forever in a place it can never escape.

He's my mate?

Then why I'm pushed away from him…

We oddly stared at each other, as if it was a silent argument.  Our glances battled each other until tears welled up in my eyes threatening to fall.

"You got a voice right? Then for God's sake say something!!!" He yelled shaking my fragile figure, my mind, my heart, my tongue was trying its best to speak, to answer his questions, but it felt like nothing is by my side.

"You know there's no one who ever declined my command, no one ever let down my voice." He stamped his palm on the wall near my face, as a cold shiver ran down my spine.

I want to push him away and leave but my feet are frozen like my body, my mind and my soul is not in my control. I want to cry, yell out but even after the tears are pooled to the brim they were not courageous to fall.

"Huh!" He scoffed, inching closer to me.

If I was a mole, I would have dugged a hole here to escape from him. He looks so furious, so frustrated, still ethereal, I felt an urge to do something, to comfort him, but also myself...

I pity myself.

My body shuddered as the lightning struck the night sky, The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark, ragged clouds. The wind was freezing cold on my bare shoulders.

"Look at you, you're getting weak day by day, at least tell me why are you doing this, for what?" He raised his hand caressing the side of my face, "Girls die over me, ready to sacrifice their everything just for me."

I inhaled sharply, as he inched closer leaving no space between us, his warm chest pressed against mine, chiseled to perfection.

"But look at my luck, My mate is playing games with me."

I'm playing games?

His words are like daggers, and his target just right in the bottom of my heart.

Jungkook, you really don't know what I'm. You've seen my helplessness but trust me soon I'll find the answers of these questions. Wait till you meet the real Y/N!

But for now what I'm supposed to do? Why I'm so weak when it comes to him?

"But you know I never learned to return empty-handed." Jungkook said, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

AUTHOR'S POV

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer.

Must he be so perfect?

She splayed her hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead, she left it there. His breathing quickened and so did hers.

He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. She urged herself to push away, but couldn’t. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably.

His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips trembling.

Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then his arms encircled her.

The next thing she knew, he had slammed his lips to her and nearly knocked out all wind from her lungs. She hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips.

She wanted to return the feeling to kiss him back but was unable to, her body not in her control. She loved the feeling of being near him, even if this was not her dream moment with her mate.

Frustrated by her coldness which she never intended to, he bit her lower lip making her part her lips. His tongue delved inside her mouth.

The taste of alcohol attacked her tastebuds as realisation hit her, he's drunk or he would have never gone this far.

It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of wine being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths.

She could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off her tongue and seeped down her throat with every push of his tongue against hers.

A kiss is one of the most sensual happenings, aside from sex and, of course, he loved it. The distance between them was too much for him to handle, he never knew what wait is…

And these few days were like years for him...

His lips were warm, His one hand was wrapped around her waist and one resting on her hip.

"PRINCESS Y/N?" A girl's voice came from afar interrupting their sensual moment as Jungkook pulled away staring deep into her eyes, the eyes sparkling with tears.

That very moment when he looked at her softly, with the wish of cherishing her, her tears made their way down.

"Addicting enough for me to come back!" He smirked looking at her, "Take care, I need to go!" With that, he kissed her cheek one last time and turned into his wolf form, and left.

Y/N'S POV

I heaved out a sigh, pressing my back on the wall, eyes brimming with tears, threatening to fall down any time, "I don't know what to do!"

"Princess Y/N! You there?" The voice came again and I raised my head to respond.

"Yes!"

~✿>•<✿~

AUTHOR'S POV

Gently slipping out of her dress in a white bath wear, Y/N made her way towards the pool.

She sat on the edge of the floor while sinking her legs up to her thighs in the water before slowly going inside the blood warming water, letting her body rest.

Closing her eyes she tilted her head back as the sweet smell of rose petals filled her up.

Gently swaying her legs inside the water and both of her hands resting on the brim of the pool for support.

The thought of the time she met Jungkook filled her mind.

Y/N'S POV

"Coco, Ummm he really k-kissed us?" I asked my wolf wondering if it was a dream?

"Let me goddamnit breathe, I don't know what to say, my brain isn't functioning, why are you asking me?" Coco answered the same frustration in her voice as mine.

Ugh!

"Do I've a choice? You already know what's happening!" I released a heavy sigh when a voice echoed in the closed room.

"Princess!!! Where are you? This isn't the Welcome I dreamt for!"

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
Something or should I say 'someone' unexpected is coming
👁️👄👁️Any guesses?