❛❛27❞

LOCKHEART PACK

AUTHOR'S POV

Yibo sighed looking at the tray of food in his hands while walking towards
Y/N's room. It's been a whole day but Y/N didn't come out of her room.

Others got worried about the princess but Luna handled the situation and told Yibo to feed her in her room only since she knows about her condition. She also gave some medicines, since her body will be weaker than before.

"I just want my old best friend, the Y/N I used to know back." Yibo sadly smiled taking some more steps and finally reaching in front of her door.

The guards bowed their heads to him before opening the door as he entered inside. Closing the door behind his back he looked around the room but Y/N wasn't there.

He turned around and the moment his eyes landed on the balcony his heart skipped so many beats...

"Y-Y/N!" Yibo stuttered calling her name as his body felt numb looking at the scene in front of him. His grip on the tray loosened and the food scattered on the ground with a loud shattering sound.

The balcony was right above the huge pool in front of the palace, Yibo's eyes were wide open looking at Y/N who was standing on the fence while clenching onto her gown.

"Y/N what are you d-doing?" Yibo asked slowly moving towards her. Her back was facing him and looking at how she was looking straight into nothing.

Yibo's heart accelerated. He stepped forward while his Adam's apple bobbed up and down evident of the terrific situation he was in.

"Y/N that isn't a thing to joke about please get back down!" Yibo couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't want to anyway. He never saw something like that even in his worst nightmares.

He didn't remember being that scared in his life. And that was just the beginning. That idea only made it worse. If that was even possible.

He moved forward to grab her wrist to get her back in a safe place afraid if his imagination will get a chance to become a reality.

But before that, she stepped forward...

The only thing that came audible for him was a sound of a loud splash and he heard some maids shouting about what happened.

"No! No no." Yibo shook his head vigorously while he ran outside with stumbling steps. But his steps came to a halt when he realised it's gonna take a lot of time.

Not even thinking twice he climbed up the grills and changed into his wolf form and jumped down.

Reaching the surface he changed into his human form, the site was blurry from all that water but he swam inside looking here and there to find her.

~✿>•<✿~

BLACKROSE PACK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was standing in the backyard looking near the chessboard. While others were talking, I was absorbed in myself. I was looking at it reminding those incidents from yesterday night.

"Ahh!" A sudden pain emerged in my chest, and my heart felt like clenching inside. It felt like someone stole the soul of my body, it was hurting, hurting a lot and I felt so weak. Clenching at my heart with my hand I dropped onto my knees.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin hyung came running to me and tried to support me up.

It felt like suffocating inside, and my powerful outing broke, my eyes filled up with tears, and it was getting hard to breathe. I tried getting up but my body wasn't supporting me. For the first time I heard frost crying inside, he was in pain and the same goes for me.