Chapter 14

A/n: Thank you so much for 650 reads!! It means so much to me and I love you all so much!! Please vote and comment on my story if you enjoy it! It would mean a lot to me. Happy reading!

"To make memories"

We all get our bathing suits and put our clothes on over them. I grab some towels and we leave their dorm. We all tiptoe through the common room and through the hallways of Hogwarts. It's so beautiful here. Draco grabs my hand and I turn towards him and smile.

"Are you ready?" He says.

"For what?"

"To make memories." He smiles and pulls me towards him.

He kisses me softly while his hands wrest on my waist.

"No snogging until we get outside!" Tom laughs.

I pull away from Draco and we continue walking to the exit of Hogwarts. We get to the black lake and start taking off our clothes. Draco stops to look at me while I'm in my bikini. I pretend I don't notice and dip my foot in the cold water. Not even a second later I feel Draco running into me and pushing me into the water.

"What the hell!!" I yell.

Draco splashes water towards me with the biggest grin on his face. Tom and Blaise jump in right after. We splash around in the freezing water and Draco has never look happier. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him in the water. He unclips the back of my top and pulls it off slowly.

"Draco..." I whisper.

"Shhh." He whispers back into my ear.

He starts to take off my bottoms and he throws my bikini on the grass where are towels are.

"Oh so we are skinny dipping now? Bet." Tom says and he quickly throws his shorts on the grass.

Blaise laughs and does the same and then I look at Draco.

"Your turn." I smile.

"I think I need your help with that." He grins.

I reach down and start to pull off his shorts. I throw them to the side and he pulls my body onto his. I feel his abs on my stomach and I wrap my arms around him. I reach down and tease his hard dick. He moans softly into my ear and I try to hide my smile by biting my bottom lip. He seems to like that because he starts to kiss me.

"Look Blaise, we get free porn too!" Tom yells.

I immediately pull away and look at them awkwardly.

"Why'd you have to ruin the moment." Draco says.

I start to laugh and so does Blaise. Draco pulls me under the water and starts to kiss down my body. I run my hands through his hair and he pulls me back up for air. Tom and Blaise weren't focused on us so we quickly swim away from them so we can have some alone time.

"Finally." Draco whispers in my ear.

He starts kissing my neck and his hands are all over my bare body. He puts his tip on my clit and starts teasing me. I moan softly and he grabs my neck.

"Fuckkk..." I moan.

His grip gets tighter around my neck and then he sticks his length into me. I lean my head back and bite my bottom lip. I try to stay quiet but it feels impossible. I moan loudly and Draco thrusts into me harder.

"You're a fucking slut." He degrades me. "You're my slut."

He pounds into me harder and I moan louder. At this point, I don't care if we are caught. This is so worth it.