Chapter 5

"More than friends"

The next morning:

 I couldn't stop thinking about how nice Draco was yesterday. I can't get him out of my mind. Hopefully he isn't mean again today. I think I should talk to him. Everytime I try to talk we always end up kissing. I can't just be a hookup to him.

I get out of bed and put an oversized tee-shirt on and some black nike-pros. I know I'm going to be called a slut for it by Crabbe and Goyle but I don't care anymore. If it really affects me, I'll get Tom to beat them up like he did to Malfoy. That also reminds me, I have to catch up on my fuck points. This bet is really ruining my reputation, which was never really good in the first place. There is no way I am losing to Malfoy though.

I walk out of my dorm and head to the common room. I see Blaise sitting on the black leather couch. He bites his lip once he sees me. I roll my eyes sarcastically and sit down next to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and he puts his hand on my lower thigh.

"You just can't keep your hands off of me Zabini." I say with a sarcastic tone. He slides his hand up my leg and squeezes my upper thigh. I feel tingles shoot up through my body and he grins.

"Oh shut up Blaise." I say trying to hide the fact that I love when he does this. He puts his hands on my waist and lifts me up to his lap. I can feel his warm breath on my neck. He starts to give me a hickey on the side of my neck.

"What if someone sees us?" I whisper softly.

"They can watch." He whispers in my ear. A smile grows on my face and I turn my body around to face him. My legs are spread open around his waist. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. I can feel a smile on his lips growing as I kiss him.

I feel him getting hard in his pants. I reach down and start moving my hand up and down. He lets out a soft moan in my ear and I can feel me starting to get wet. I starts to unbutton his pants quickly.

"Which slut are you getting with today Zabini?" I hear from the hallway. I pull away from Blaise's lips and see Malfoy walking over to us. Shit. "Oh it's y/n, don't get your hopes up Zabini, she isn't very good." Malfoy says rudely.

"Do you want to go back to my dorm?" I say quietly to Blaise. I honestly don't feel like putting up with Draco today. I thought we were on good terms but I guess not.

Blaise nods his head and smiles. We get up and start walking to the hallway in which my dorm is in.

"Have fun, slut." Malfoy says as we are leaving. 

I am so done with his bull shit. He can't treat me like that. I turn around abruptly and walk up to Malfoy until we are centimeters apart. A smirk is growing on his face and I can feel the anger rising in me. He opens his mouth to say something but before I know it, my hand slaps him across the face. He looks back up at me with pure anger in his eyes.

"Stay the fuck away from me Malfoy." I say before he can open his mouth. I turn around and see Blaise's eyes widen. I hear Draco behind me pulling out his wand and I quickly disarm him.

"Expelliarmus." I spit out. I grab his wand off the ground and put it in my pocket. I wink at him just to tease and he clenches his fists. I turn back around and go back to my dorm with Zambini.

"That was kind of badass y/n." Blaise says pushing me onto my bed. He kisses down my neck and I let out a soft moan. "I want to fuck you so badly." He whispers.

He pulls my shirt over my head and throws it across my room. He then takes my tight nike-pros off and whispers fuck in my ear.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this for." He says while taking his shirt off. I can't help but stare at his abs. He lets out a quiet laugh. I roll my eyes sarcastically and pull his body onto mine.