Chapter 20

"Get the fuck off me"

"But I love you too." I whisper.

Draco's body stiffens as soon as the words come out my mouth. I giggle a little but he starts to get up from my bed.

"I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He says.

I start to say something but he quickly leaves. Did I scared him off? Maybe I shouldn't have said it. I will just give him space. I know it is hard for him to show his feelings so I will wait until he is ready.

-----

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up early today so I can talk to Draco about last night. I put on an oversized hoodie and short shorts. I walk over to Draco's dorm and knock on the door lightly.

"Come in!" Blaise says from inside.

I open the door and see Draco sleeping peacefully. Blaise and Tom both look at each other and then me and smile.

"He told us." Tom says.

I freeze awkwardly and they start to laugh.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Oh nothing bad. Don't worry he feels the same towards you." Blaise says.

Draco's eyes start to open and he looks at me immediately. His eyes widen and then he looks at Blaise and Tom. I wait for him to say something but he doesn't speak. He quickly gets up and locks himself into the bathroom.

"I'll just meet you guys at the great hall." I say.

"Wait for me!" Blaise says and quickly gets up from his bed.

We both walk to the great hall and sit down at the Slytherin Table. There are barely any students here because we are so early.

"Is he mad at me?" I ask Blaise.

"Draco? No. He is just confused about his feelings." He replies.

I lay my head down on the table and shut my eyes. I hear someone sit down on the other side of me and I look up.

"Draco said he is skipping breakfast." Tom says.

I get up from the table and leave the great hall. I go to the Slytherin common room and look for him but I don't see him. I go around most of the school but he is nowhere to be found. I go back to the common room but he still isn't there.

I sigh and start to head to potions class but I quickly get pushed against a wall. A hand pins my wrists above my head.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long." I hear a familiar voice but it's not Draco's.

I get flipped around and my chest was facing Theo's chest. He pushes his body against me and smirks.

"Get the fuck off me." I yell.

I look around but no one else is here. Everyone is probably in class. I'm fucked. I try to push him off of me but he doesn't move.

"Don't try that with me baby." He laughs.

"Don't fucking call me that." I spit.

I try to knee him but he blocks my leg. He starts to get angry with me and he grabs my neck.

"Please... don't do this." I whisper.

He puts his hand up my shirt and puts it under my bra. I try to push him away again but he doesn't budge. I try to  stay strong but I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Please stop." I beg.

He laughs devilishly. "Where is your boyfriend to protect you?"

I feel another tear roll down my cheek and he starts to undress me.

"I'm right here you fucking git." I hear Draco yell from the other side of the room.

Theo turns quickly and pulls out his wand but Draco quickly disarms him. Draco fires another spell at him and he falls to the ground. I quickly put my clothes back on and I kick Theo's body.

Draco quickly runs towards him and starts punching his face.

"I am going to fucking kill you Nott." He yells.

I watch Draco as punch him non-stop as tears roll down my face. The door the common room swings open and Snape runs in the room. He pulls Draco off of Theo's unconscious body. Draco tries to pull away from Snape but he doesn't let go.

Snape lifts him up from off the ground and tries pulls him out of the common room. Before the door closes, Draco looks up at me winks. I feel butterflies circle my stomach but the door closes quickly. I look down at Theo and kick his face as hard as I can.

I wipe my tears and the door to the common room opens again. It was Dumbledore, Blaise, and Tom. Dumbledore looks at Theo and then at me. He tells the boys to take Theo to the hospital wing and he tells me to come with him to his office. I nod and start to follow Dumbledore.

I enter his office and see Draco sitting in a chair in front of his desk with Snape by his side. I sit down next to Draco and Dumble sits across from us.

"Would you like to explain what happened?" Dumbledore says.

I open my mouth to say something but Draco quickly says something first.

"Theo tried to rape my girlfriend." Draco says.

I sit back in my chair and let this play out.

"He did what?!" Dumbledore yells.

Dumbledore quickly runs out the room and Snape follows.

"I'm sorry." Draco whispers.

"It's not your fault Dray." I say.

"I should've been there." He puts his head down. "I'm a terrible boyfriend."

I cup his face and kiss him. He tenses up at first but then eases into it. We makeout for a couple minutes and it feels so nice to have him back to normal. Dumbledore and Snape comes back and we quickly pull away from each other.

"Mr. Nott will be expelled for his actions." Dumbledore says.

Draco looks at me and smiles.

"But you will be expelled for beating him up." Snape says to Draco.

"That's not fair!" I yell.

"Y/n it's okay. It was worth it." He reassures me.

"Y/n is excused from class for today." Dumbledore says.

I nod and we both leave. Draco leaves me to go to class and I head back to my dorm. I lay down in bed and think about what happened. It all makes me  want to throw up. I close my eyes and try to forget about it but I can't. All I can think about is him touching me. I hated it.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep.

------

I wake up hours later to Draco opening my door.

"I'm back from detention. I had to help that filthy squib with cleaning a stupid class room." He says.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" I ask.

"Strip down for me darling." He smirks.

I freeze and sigh. The one thing I didn't want to happen is happening. Draco is starting to only like me for my body.

"I'm not in the mood right now." I say.

"Oh um... okay. Do you want cuddle?" He asks.

I nod and smile and he gets in bed with me. He puts his arms around me tightly and kisses me softly.

"Draco..." I whisper. "Do you only like me for my body?"

He stops kissing me and sighs.

"Y/n I like you for your personality. I've liked you since like... forever. If it was for your body then I wouldn't be dating you." He says.

"Okay sorry." I say.

"You are the only girl I love and ever loved." He says.

I freeze for a second and smile.

"I love you Dray." I whisper.