Chapter 19

A/n: This is a short chapter so sorry about that but it's still a good one. I hope you all enjoy. 

Comment ideas for future chapters here --->

"Love?"

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking loudly on my door. I crawl out of bed and open it and see none other than Tori standing at the door.

"Your boyfriend came to my room last night." She grins. "I thought you would like to know."

"He did what?" I raise my voice.

A devilish smile grows on her face. She winks and turns to walk away. I grab her wrist tightly and she jumps.

"Don't ever talk to my boyfriend again." I demand.

"And what if I do?" She replies.

"Then I will fucking kill you bitch." I dig my nails into her wrist. "Don't underestimate me."

I let go and she whimpers in pain. She quickly runs away and I realize Draco was watching us from the other side of the hallway. He walks over to me and cups my face. All I can think of is him going to Tori's room though. My hand quickly hits him across the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"What the hell!" He yells.

"You went to her room last night?" I yell back.

He freezes and his face goes blank.

"Yes but-"

I slap him a second time and he grabs my wrists and pins me against the wall.

"I went to her room to tell her to back off. I quickly left after I made it clear to her that you are the only one I want." He explains to me.

"I feel like a complete idiot now." I say.

He kisses my forehead and lets go of my wrists.

"You know I'd do anything for you right?" He asks.

I nod slowly and his cold hand grabs mine. We walk to the common room and Draco sits next to Blaise. He pats his lap, signalling me to sit on him so I do. Draco kisses the back on my neck, leaving marks.

"You two can't go 5 minutes without doing some romantic shit." Tom says from the other couch.

Blaise starts laughing and Draco flips both of them off. I sit their awkwardly as Draco's hand slowly makes its way up my thigh.

"I like to show off what's mine." Draco brags.

I roll my eyes sarcastically and Draco squeezes my thigh tightly. Blaise makes a throwing up type of noise and Tom laughs. I move off of Draco's lap and lay my head on his lap instead. My lay my legs across Blaise's lap and close my eyes.

"Tired y/n?" Blaise asks.

"Shh I'm trying to sleep." I say.

Draco twirls my hair around his fingers as I lay there with my eyes shut. The boys start talking about quidditch and I get comfy on Draco's lap. I listen to their conversation go on until they all go quiet. I open my eyes and see Victoria standing right in front of me.

"Malfoy." She says.

"Foreswift." He scoffs.

I sit up right and open my mouth to say something but she interrupts me.

"I had a fun time with you last night." She cups his face.

Draco quickly slaps her arm away and she pouts.

"C'mon Draco, she has to find out sooner or later." She says.

I stand up and push her back into a wall.

"Y/n she is just trying to get under your skin." Draco says and pulls my arm back.

I pull my arm away from him and slap Tori across the face. She whines in pain and tries to slap me back but she misses. I kick her shins, knocking her to the ground and she starts crying.

"Pathetic." I scoff and walk back to the couch.

I sit down next to Blaise and Draco and realize everyone in the common room was staring at me. There was an awkward silence until Tom says, "That was bad ass."

Blaise starts laughing and everyone goes back to talking to each other. Draco moves my hair behind my ear and gets closer to me.

"That's my girl." He whispers.

I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. I play with his rings and his fingers while he talks to Blaise and Tom.

"What is your dress color for the ball?" Blaise asks me.

"It's a surprise." I reply.

Blaise sighs and slumps in his seat.

"When is the ball anyways?" Tom asks.

"It's in a couple days right?" Draco asks me.

I can't believe these idiots don't know when it is. It's one of the most important events in the year.

"It's in three days. Do you two even have dates?" I ask Tom and Blaise.

They both nod their heads and point back to two girls sitting on a window sill. They were pretty and popular, which is no surprise why Tom and Blaise are taking them. They have such basic types.

"We don't even know their names." Tom whispers.

Draco and I start laughing and Blaise nudges Draco's arm aggressively.

"I think it's like Rose and Hazel or something." Blaise says.

Draco puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek and Blaise rolls his eyes.

"Guess who I'm taking." Malfoy brags.

"Victoria?" I joke.

Tom and Blaise burst out laughing and Draco tries to hide his smile.

"Wow... Very funny y/n." Draco nudges my arm.

"Oh c'mon Dray, you almost laughed." I say.

He shakes his head and tries to hide his smile again but fails.

"Anyways, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap." I say.

I get up from the couch and so does Draco.

"I'm coming." Draco grins.

I laugh and grab his hand. We walk to my dorm and he lifts me up and lays me down on my bed. He gets under the covers with me and kisses my forehead. I lay my head on Draco's chest and he start rubbing my back.

"I really really like you." He whispers.

"I really really like you too Dray." I whisper back.

"Y/n..." He pauses. "I think I almost... you know..." He stutters.

I think I know what he means but I don't want to pressure him into saying it.

"Love?" I whisper.

"Yeah that or whatever." He scoffs.

"You don't need to act all tough Draco. You can share your feelings with me you know." I smile.

He doesn't answer.

"But I love you too." I whisper.