Chapter 16

"Do the dare!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yell at him.

"Draco doesn't care about you. I would treat you so well." He says.

Theo pushes me down on my bed and gets on top of me. I push him off of me and kick him in the center of his stomach. He drops to the floor in pain and whines.

"Never touch me again." I scoff.

I stomp on his face and probably break his nose. My door slams open and Draco's fists are clenched. He freezes in shock of Theo being on the floor.

"What did he do to you?" Draco yells.

"He came in my room and locked the door. Then he tried to get on top of me so I taught him a lesson." I say.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Draco yells.

He kicks Theo in the throat until he is fully unconscious. I pull Draco away from him and hug him tightly.

"I'm so sorry." Draco buries his face into my chest and hugs me tighter.

"It's okay Draco, it wasn't your fault." I try to comfort him.

Draco lets go of me and looks down at Theo. He drags him out of my room and into the common room. He comes back in my room and sits on my bed.

"I should've known he was going to do that." He sighs.

"Draco please don't blame yourself." I grab his hand.

I twist his ring back and forth on his finger and he smiles.

"We're twinning." He says and pulls my hand with my ring on it.

"Yeah Dray we are." I laugh.

He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it.

"You should get ready for the party tonight." He says. "I want to see you in your new clothes."

I nod and go in my closet. I take out my new clothes and start to undress. I put my new black two piece on. I open the door to my closet and Draco is waiting on my bed for me. He looks up abruptly and smiles.

"Woah." His eyes widen.

"Woah?" I giggle.

"How am I supposed to go through the night without fucking you?" He stands up and grabs my waist.

"It's your turn to get ready now."

He kisses my lips softly and moves his hands down to my lower back.

"I'll see you at the party okay? Slytherin common room at 8 got it?" Draco says.

I nod and kiss him one more time and he leaves. I still have 2 hours to pass by so I am going to do my makeup and then my hair. Time passes by surprisingly fast and I leave my dorm to go to the party. I see Draco sitting on the couch next to Tom and Blaise. He turns around and looks at me up and down and bites his bottom lip.

"Hey boys." I say.

They turn around as well and their eyes widen.

"Wow y/n." Blaise says.

"Keep it in your pants Zabini." Draco says.

I laugh and sit down on Draco's lap. He rests his hand on my upper thigh.

"You look gorgeous." Draco whispers in my ear.

"Thank you Dray." I whisper back.

His grip on my thigh gets a little tighter when I say that. I wonder if it gives him butterflies in his stomach like he gives me. More and more people start coming into the common room. Their is green LED lights all around the room and the music was turned all the way up.