Chapter 2

"There's your first point"

I go to the dining hall for dinner in the most "slutty" outfit I could find. I walk in and sit down next to Blaise and Pansy. I don't even like Pansy but she is always around my friends because she is a fucking slut. Blaise looks me up and down and puts his arm around my waist.

"Don't mind if I do" He says while pulling me in closer.

"Oh piss off Zambini." I say with a giggle. He starts moving his arm away but I place it back on my hip. I like Blaise. He would treat me right. Maybe it is time to stop hoeing around and settle for a man. "Hey Blaise, do you have your eye on anyone?" I ask while leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, actually I do." I lift my head off of his shoulder and sighed. I should've known it was too good to be true. He gently turns my face to look at him. "They have y/hc and y/ec. They also have the softest lips and the cutest freckles." He says and then plants a kiss on my lips. I smile and put my head back on his shoulder.

"Geez you're such a flirt Zambini." I giggle. "Oh shut up, you like it." He says holding my waist tighter than before. Draco then walks behind up and pushes us apart. "Excuse you?" I say not realizing it is Draco.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you." Draco says sitting in between us. 

"You had your chance to do that Malfoy. Get the fuck away." I spit back at him. He quickly wraps his hand around my neck with fury in his eyes. "Do not talk to me like that y/ln" he says. "Meet me outside the forbidden forest at 10pm." He gets up and walks out before I could even say a word. I look at Blaise and he just shrugs. 

I finish dinner and head back to my dorm. I don't share a dorm with anyone because we have an odd amount of girls and I am very persuasive towards Snape. He is very creepy and I think he likes me or something but I am getting what I want so it is fine. I look on my bed and see a letter and a gift box. I open the box first and see an ugly dress or something like that. I'm not sure what it is. I put it around me and look in the mirror. It's the invisibility cloak from the deathly hollows. I'm in shock and I drop it down to the floor. I run over to the note and open it.

Dear y/n,

I have a surprise for you at 10pm. You know where to go. Wear the cloak so you don't get caught. Wear something nice. I have something important to tell you. Don't be late.

                                         -Dobby (just kidding -Draco)

I let out a quick laugh and then go straight to my closet. I search for a good outfit. I find a black slip dress that emphasized my curves perfectly. I do my makeup and then wait for the time to pass by. I finished my homework and noticed it was 9:45. I start walking down the stairs out of the common room. I finally get to the forbidden forest where I see a line of candles. I drop the invisibility cloak and start walking down the pathway of candles and white rose petals. I  couldn't even hide my smile. I look up and see him.

Malfoy is laying on a silk blanket and there are rose petals and champagne. I am shocked that he would do this, especially for me. I sit down next to him without saying a word.

"I wanted to make your first time special." He breaks the silence. 

"Wait what?" I say turning my head sharply towards him. "My first time? Wait are you planning on-"

"Shh. If by the end of the night you don't want to then I'll let you leave. But that won't be likely." He says handing me a glass of champagne. 

"Did you drug my drink?" I ask without hesitation.

"You- you think I'd do that? Wow y/ln." He says hesitantly. I roll my eyes and take a sip. We sit there looking into each others eyes not saying a word. The silence was so loud. "So y/n, tell me why you haven't done it yet."

"I don't know. I mean I have done everything else like suck di-" He cuts me off quickly.

"Okay that's enough. But why though." He says again.

"I guess it has never really came up when I was with a boy." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Why do you want to be my first?"

"Because then you're mine. You will have to remember me. Let's be honest y/n, no matter how much we hate each other we always end up doing something sexually. I don't want to just be a hookup to you. I want you to remember me when you are older. Malfoy. Your first." He says and then goes on about how girls can't stay away from him. I quickly get bored of hearing him talk. 

"Are we going to fuck or not?" I blurt out. He looks at me hesitantly.

He lays me down on the silk blanket and spreads my legs. He then slowly strips me down to my underwear. He takes a good look at me before he starts to take off his clothes. His naked body is heavily on top of mine. I could feel his dick on my inner thigh. He makes me so wet. He starts kissing down my body and I could feel his dick getting longer by the second. He was so hard. He then rubs the tip on my clit and I let out a soft moan. "Draco" I moan louder.

"Fuckkk, you're so wet me for." He says while still rubbing the clit. He then sticks his dick inside me slowly. He pushes it in and I moan out his name again. He thrusts his hips forward into me and grabs the side of my waists to go even faster. He lets out a grunt and it makes me more wet. I can't help myself from screaming his name. "Call me daddy." He says while pounding into me. I moan daddy over and over again and can feel him going faster each time.

"Draco I'm gonna cum." I say grabbing onto his wrists. 

"Don't cum yet. Not until I let you." He says while rubbing the clit with his thumb. I moan even more and can feel myself starting to reach my climax. "I said not yet you dirty whore." He says while squeezing me breasts. I moan again and I feel his starting to cum.

"Now. Cum now." He says while he does as well. "Fuck, you feel so tight." He says while still pounding into me. Once we both finished he lays down next to me and puts his hand on my thigh. Luckily he brought another blanket to put over us because our clothes are scattered around us and the candles have burned out. "There's your first point." He says while squeezing my thigh tighter.

"What?" I ask, having no idea what he is talking about. "The bet we made today, Don't you remember?" He says raising his hand higher up my leg.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe we are still doing that." I look at him and he gives me the most innocent smile. "Okay, okay fine. But I'm going to win." I say rolling my eyes

"Stay here with me y/n. No creatures come to this part of the forest. I'm out here a lot. Stay the night with me." He says while playing with my hair. 

"Just for you." I say while turning towards him. I lay my head on his chest and we continue to talk for the night. Just us. I fall asleep in his arms and nothing feels safer than this. Somehow, I feel home. Like my home is in a person, and he is that person. If that even makes sense. I just need to get come rest because tomorrow I have a lot of fucking to do. There is no way I am losing to Malfoy.