Chapter 7

A/n: this chapter is kind of long so like put y'all seatbelts on. Anyways thank you guys so much for 50 reads!! I love you all so much <3 happy reading:)

"Mine."

I wake up the next morning and see Malfoy asleep under me. I move my head up and kiss his forehead softly. His eyes slowly open and he looks into my eyes.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." I say.

"It's okay darling, come here." He says in his deep morning voice. He is so cute in the morning.

He kisses my lips softly and pulls me into his arms tighter. I lay my head back down on his chest and he starts humming a familiar tune.

"You're mine y/n." He says into my ear.

"I'm yours." I reply softly.

"Good girl." He says deeply.

We lay there for many more minutes. I listen to him hum songs while I cuddle up close to him. He suggests that we should go get breakfast and I agree. When I stand up my legs feel like they are gonna collapse. Draco giggles as he watches me struggle to walk to my closet.

"What are you laughing at?" I say.

"I didn't mean to fuck you that hard." He says while pulling his Slytherin seeker hoodie over his head. I roll my eyes and limp over to my closet to pick out an outfit. Draco peers over my shoulder and points to a green crop top. "I want to pick out your outfit." He says.

"This is not going to end well. You probably have no taste in clothes." I reply.

"I am picking out your outfit whether you like it or not." He demands. I try to stop him but he picks me up over his shoulder and throws me on my bed. I laugh out loudly and he runs back over to my closet. He grabs the green crop top and then gets a black skirt that covers barely halfway up my thigh. My eyes widen as he grins. He then goes over to my dresser and opens the top drawer. He picks out a black thong and a push up bra. He throws the clothes over to me and I shake my head.

"There is no way I am wearing this. People are going to call me a whore." I say.

"Put it on. Now." He demands coldly. I nod although I really don't to. I get up and start walking over to my bathroom. When I reach the door I feel Draco's cold hand grab my wrist. I turn to face him and he pushes me against the door, leaving me no room to breathe.

"Put it on, in front of me." He says slowly.

I nod and he unpins me from the wall. I slowly take off my clothes while he looks me up and down. Then I slip on my underwear and bra and before I can put my shirt on he pulls me onto him. He kisses my lips aggressively and squeezes my ass tightly. I kiss him back for a while until he pulls away. He tells me to put on the rest of my clothes and I do as he says. I can't lie, I look hot as shit. The way Malfoy is looking at me confirms that.

"Mine." He whispers in my ear.

"Yours." I whisper back.

He puts his hand around my waist and we walk out of my dorm. Everyone's eyes in the common room are on us. I awkwardly smile and Draco ignore them. He ascorts me out of the room and to the dining hall. He sits down at out table and I sit next to him. He puts his hand on my inner thigh and I blush. He pulls me closer to him and my leg is touching his. I try to hide my smile but it is so obvious. Malfoy knows how much I love this. I take a sip of water but Draco moves his finger up my leg and to my clit. I choke of the water that is in my mouth and Malfoy grins. Pansy has all the water that I spit out on her clothes.