Chapter 10

"Our secret"

"You're kidding right?" I ask in a serious tone.

Draco smirks and gives me a look that shows that. he is serious.

"But what about-"

"Blaise doesn't need to know." Malfoy cuts me off.

I freeze in shock. He definitely has thought about this conversation before if he knows everything I'm going to say.

"Wait so you like me? Like as a crush?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb y/n. It's so obvious." He says. "Did you really not know?"

It really isn't obvious, well at least not to me. I'm not that surprised though, I mean who doesn't like me? But Malfoy though? That is just surprising.

"Okay okay the real question is if the feeling is mutual...." He says.

I stare into his eyes as he waits for me to respond. It's obvious that I fancy him. I wouldn't just break up with Blaise for nothing. I've always liked Malfoy. I just never thought it was mutual. I don't know how to exactly tell him that I do though. Without even thinking about it first, I kiss his lips. He tenses up at first but quickly lets go and kisses me back. I run my hands through his hair as his cold hands trail down my back and to my waist.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask while pulling away softly.

"I think you need to tell me again y/n." He replies.

I scoff sarcastically and he pulls my neck down to kiss me. We makeout passionately as his hands lightly tug my hair. Wow the things I'd let him do to me. His tongue collided with mine and my hand rests on his toned abs. I pull away abruptly and his eyes widen.

"Shit. We are going to be late for school!" I say rushing out of bed.

"Fuck y/n." He scoffs and quickly gets out from under my covers.

I quickly run to my dresser and pick out an outfit. He throws his shirt over his head and runs over to my mirror to fix his hair.

"It looks better messy." I say while putting on new clothes.

"People are going to know that I railed the shit out of you last night darling. And Besides, no one can know we are together." He says while running his fingers through his hair to shape it.

"Oh so we are together?" I ask.

"Shut up and get dressed y/n." He demands with a smirk.

I do as he says and we quickly run to potions class. When we get to the door, it automatically opens. Everyone was looking at us, including Blaise. Snape turns around dramatically and narrow his eyes.

"Detention. Malfoy only. Unless you have a good reason to be late." He says with a deep voice.

I knew Snape spared me from detention because of last detention I had with him. I will never live that down but I guess it pays off in some ways. Malfoy gives me a confused look and I try to hold in my giggle. I walk over to Tom's table and sit down next to him.