Chapter 22

"You're my queen."

I wake up in Draco's arms but he was still asleep. He opens his eyes a couple seconds later and looks at me.

"I had a fun time last night." He whispers.

"So did I." I smile.

He hugs me tightly in his arms, making me giggle. He cups my face and looks deeply into my eyes.

"Why do you always look at me like that?" I laugh.

"Because you are perfect." He whispers.

I could tell by his tone that he meant it. It's crazy to think how someone who used to bully you all your life is now in love with you.

"You are perfect for me." I whisper.

He pulls me closer and kisses my lips softly. We kiss for a few minutes until we realize we are going to be late to breakfast. We get out of bed and change into different clothes. We start heading to the Great Hall and meet up with Blaise and Tom on the way. We all sit down together and start eating.

"Are you going to Malfoy's for Christmas?" Blaise asks.

I look over and Draco and he nods and then looks at me.

"You are coming... right?" Draco asks.

"Yeah of course." I smile.

I am excited to meet his parents. It's just I can't stop think about what Tori said about his parents loving her. What if they don't like me?

"I am going to the courtyard to get some fresh air, I'll meet you guys later." I say and walk out.

I sit down on the side of the courtyard and lean my back against the cold stone pillar. I close my eyes and lay my head down in my arms.

"You okay?" I hear from in front of me.

I look up and see Draco sitting here.

"Yeah of course I am." I lie.

"Tell me what's wrong." He demanded.

I sigh and look back down at my arms.

"What if your parents don't like me?" I mumble.

He doesn't answer for a couple seconds so I look up at him. He quickly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into his cold lips. When he pulls away he stares into my eyes.

"I don't give a fuck about what they think." He whispers.

I pull his shirt down to me and kiss him again. He kisses me back passionately and then starts kissing down to my neck. He leaves marks across my neck until there is no room left. We go back inside after and meet up with Tom and Blaise in the common room.

"What the hell happened to your neck!?" Blaise practically yells.

Everyone in the library turns to look at me but Draco puts his arm around me to block most people from seeing it.

"I hate you Zabini." I scoff.

Tom starts laughing and Draco rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to the bathroom." I say.

Draco follows me to the bathroom and locks the door behind him. I look at him confused and he starts to walk towards me and when he gets closer he lifts my chin up.

"Knees." He demands.

I go down slowly to my knees and tie my hair back.

"Good girl." He smirks.