Chapter 6

A/n: Thank you guys so much for 43 reads!! I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter:))

"I want to take you on a date"

I sit in my normal seat, as usual and try to ignore Malfoy.

"Hi y/n." He whispers. I don't answer because of how many times I've let him come back into my life. "Y/n I'm really sorry. I won't do it again, I mean it. I was just jealous." He says.

"Jealous? Why are you jealous?" I whisper back in curiosity.

"I don't want you to like them more than you like me. What if you start dating one of them? Is our deal going to be off?" He whispers while pretending to do his potions worksheet.

"I'm not going to date any of them. They are all just friends or hookups. Plus, I didn't lose my virginity to you for nothing. This deal is on and I am not backing out of it." I say a little to loudly and Professor Snape turns around to yell at me.

"That is detention for you, Ms. y/ln." He says and then turns back around to face his chalk board. I sit back in my chair and sigh because I'm going to be behind in points now that I have to spend an hour in detention with Snape.

"You're on." Malfoy whispers to me and then winks. Why does he have to be so god damn charming. I roll my eyes and wait for class to be over. Once Snape dismisses us I get up and leave before Draco can say anything else to me. I'm tired of letting Draco think he can just come back in my life after that.

After my other classes:

I head to my dorm before I have to go to detention. I thought of a brilliant plan to get more points. Although I don't want to, I have to if I want to win. I get to my dorm and put on the shortest skirt I have. It is halfway up my upper thigh. If I were to bend over, the whole world would see my ass. Then I put on an emerald green lace thong. I put on my best push-up bra and then put my white button up shirt over it. I quickly grab my robe and head to Snape's classroom.

I get in there and thank goodness it is just me in detention. My plan will work perfectly.

"Scrub the floors. No magic allowed. I will be sitting at my desk if you need anything." He says.

I take of my robe and Snape pauses for a second. He looks me up and down but doesn't say anything. I pretend I don't notice him staring at my curves and I get on my knees and start scrubbing the floor. He walks over to his desk and I turn my ass to face him, revealing my thong. He chokes on his black coffee and I look over at him. I give him an innocent look and smile and he looks down pretending that he wasn't looking at me. Wow this man is a pedophile.

I scrub my way to his desk and let out a soft moan that wasn't too obvious.

"This is so tiring." I say trying to play it off. "I'd do ANYTHING other than this. Please professor. Is there anything else you could think of?" I beg innocently. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was going to do what I was thinking of.

"Perhaps... we could do something else..." He says slowly.

I put my legs around his waist and look into his black eyes. He starts to unbutton my top and I feel like I'm going to throw up in my mouth. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever done, but it is worth the points. We strip down and he starts pounding into me. I let out a fake moan so he would think that I actually wanted this. He grunted and then started going faster. He then moaned 'Lily' in my ear. Who the fuck is Lily? I just go along with it and we keep going.

"I'm going to cum y/n. You are so good at this." He said. I literally almost gag at the thought. I just go along with it because what else do I do? I need these points. I faked an orgasm and I felt Snape cumming inside me. I want to fucking die.

"That was really good." He says while putting his clothes back on. "You can expect an A for the rest of the year."

"Thank you." I reply. I quickly get out of there as soon as possible and run to the nearest bathroom. I throw up in the first open stall and but I hear someone say my name. I turn around and wipe my lips because of the awful taste of my puke. It was Draco.

"What are you doing in here y/n? This is a boys bathroom." He says helping me up off the ground.

"Sorry. I'll just leave." I say trying to avoid him at all costs. But of course he had to stop me. He puts both arms of the side of the stall, blocking me from the only exit.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asks.

"Yes." I say and then push past him and run out. He chases after me and once he gets close enough he grabs my arm and pins me against the wall. I look around to try and find someone to help me but we were in a secluded hallway.

"Why are you avoiding me, love?" He asks in a soft tone. Why does he have to be so cute?

"You have called me a slut every day Malfoy. I'm tired of getting hurt." I reply, trying not to make eye contact. He lifts my head and I look into his sincere eyes. Fuck. I can't help but kiss him. I know I shouldn't but I had to. He kisses me back passionately and I run my hands through his hair. We kiss for minutes until I realize what I'm getting myself into. I push him away abruptly and I can see him about to yell. For some reason, he took a deep breath and held my hand instead.

"I won't force you to do this y/n. I love kissing you, touching you, or just hearing you say my name, but if you don't want to then I'll go." He says. Why does he have to be so perfect. I need to stay away from him because I know I'll do this-

I kiss him again and he seems surprised at first but then he softens. He presses my back up against the wall and I jump up and wrap my legs around him. We continue to kiss and he starts grinding on me against the wall. I could feel his dick through his pants and I moan softly. A grin grows across his face while kissing me, and he starts to grind on my harder. I moan again and I unbuckle his belt. I want him so badly.

He takes out his dick and moves my underwear to the side. He puts his dick inside of me and I moan louder. He kisses down my neck and leave hickeys across my collar bone. He thrusts inside of me harder and faster and I feel my legs shaking. He pushes himself into me further and I moan loudly.

"You're going to get us caught y/n. At least let me finish you off." He whispers in my ear. I nod and try to keep it down. He pounds into me harder and harder every time. I moan in pleasure and tell him that I am going to cum.

"Not until I say so." He whispers. He pounds into me harder and I can't help myself.

"Draco- Draco." I try to say but I can't finish my sentence. "I'm going to cum. I can't wait much longer."

"Call me daddy." He demands. I moan it in his ear and he allows me to cum. He reaches his climax as well and I know that I won't be able to walk back to my dorm.

He puts me down and I instantly fall. My legs were vibrating and I couldn't keep them still. He smiles and picks me up bridal style. I laugh as he carries me all the way back to my dorm. He sets me down on my bed but instead of leaving he lays down next to me.

"I want to take you on a date." He says out of nowhere.

"A date? Where did that come from?" I ask.

"Not like a fancy relationship type of date. Like a friendship type of date. It will be a fun surprise. I know you love surprises." He says sarcastically. I reluctantly agree and he kisses my lips softly. Why does he have to be so good at getting me to fall for him? I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. He starts humming and playing with my hair and I smile. Next thing I know, I am fast asleep and falling hard for Malfoy.