Chapter 9

A/n: This chapter got deleted twice so I had to rewrite the WHOLE THING two times and it took me forever but I wanted to say thank you so much for 160 views!! It means so much to me and I love you all so much:)

Happy reading!

------------------------------

"Truth or Dare"

Blaise and I walk to the common room awkwardly and everyone else is already there. I sit down next to Pansy and everyone is staring at me awkwardly.

"We heard the break up..." Tom finally says.

"Hmm I wonder why they broke up?" Malfoy says sarcastically.

"Can we just play the game dip shit?" I spit.

Draco scoffs and decides to go first.

"Truth or dare y/n?" He asks.

"Truth." I say.

"Why did you break up with Blaise?" He smirks.

Blaise looks at me and then Draco.

"You don't have to say it." Blaise says respectfully.

"It's fine. I just think that he would be better without me. I don't want to break his heart." I say trying to avoid eye contact with Blaise. Zabini opens his mouth to try to argue but I quickly interrupt him.

"Pansy truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare."

"Make out with anyone of your choice." I say.

She stands up and I thought she was going to kiss Draco but she turns to Astoria and they make out passionately. Tom, Blaise, Malfoy, and I all look around at each other in shock. Our eyes go back and forth between them. They pull apart and look at us with a smile.

"Surprise?" Astoria says sarcastically.

"Finally Pansy will stop being obsessed with me." Draco says and Tom shoves him jokingly.

"Yeah so we are going to go back to my dorm to... um yeah. See you guys later have fun." Pansy says. They both get up and leave and we are all still in shock.

"Do you guys still want to play?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yeah of course Darling." Tom says.

Blaise looks over at him and frowns but Tom doesn't seem to notice. I smile and look down to avoid Blaise's eyes.

"Blaise truth or dare?" Draco asks. This won't be good.

"Truth"

"Do you actually love y/n?" He asks. Oh shit.

"Yes. Yes I do, and by the way Malfoy, you can flirt with her as much as you want but we both know in the end you will just break her. You don't care for her and we all know it." He scoffs.

"Shut up Zabini." He demands.

"Me shut up? No Malfoy, you don't give two fucks about her. We all know you are going to hurt her in the end so stop playing with her fucking feelings." Blaise spits.