8 : Change

You :

Hey bitch, shopping tomorrow? I need to change a bit my closet, get rid of my cover clothes.

Bestie :

YAAAAAAAAAAH, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! THE TIME WHERE MY BESTIE WOULD SHOW HER REAL SELF! see ya tomorrow <3

You :

See ya <3

The next morning I woke up, got ready really quickly and once I finished breakfast my phone rang signaling me that Mia's here.

When I got into the car the first question was "where's our first stop?", well of course I wasn't going to only show my real style but I'm finally gonna try things I was always afraid to try because of what people will think, and Mia knows it so that's why it's not going to be just the mall.

"I want to change my hair the way I showed you many times before, so to the hair salon it is." I said.

"really ?! You're gonna do that hair style?! Do your parents agree?" she asked shocked.

"you know I was dying to do that hair style but I was too afraid of people's opinions and stuff, but no I don't care I just want to be me, and my parents support that." I replied.

"you go girl, while you're doing your hair I'll probably have a manicure!" she said full of excitement, I could literally see sparkles on her small brown eyes.

Okay so my hair looks like this :

But my hair is way damaged and way messyer than this ^

I always want to die my hair and cut bangs so that's exactly what I'll be doing.

As we entered the salon, the owner recognized us immediately of course, because it's Mia's cousin and we always come here to do our nails or some usual brushing for me for the festivities while Mia goes for new things.

"hey girls, how are you? So what are we doing today? The usual?" her cousin Lu excitedly said.

"hey lu, no actually y/n" Mia replied while pushing me to come closer "y/n want to change her hair".

"omg ! Really?! Finally you decided to go for that hair style you've been dying to do! I remember, every single time you come here, you show me the hair style but never do it".

I was decided, I'm doing it! "no no no this time I'm changing my boring hair for good!"

"yay ! Okay then let's get started! Mia got get your manicure done while I work on y/n".

After two long hours my hair was finally done, and it's really looking the way I wanted it!