20 : The Kiss

"let's see if those butterflies you were talking about will help you understand when I do this" and without a warning he smashed his lips onto mine.

My head was empty I didn't know what to think, the only intuition I had was to kiss back, that what my body wants, but what about what my brain wants, I wasn't going to give up just like this, after he treated me like some kind of sidekick friend...

By the time I realized that, just standing there, before I could withdraw my mind from its far places, his arms were around me. I felt again the rush of helplessness, the surging tide of warmth. He bent back my head across his arm and kissed me again, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. 

His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking from my sensations I had never knew I was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun me round and round, I knew that I was kissing him back, I move my lips against his, wanting more, but more of what, I didn't know. And at first I was nervous, but then he puts one of his hand on the back of my head, and he strokes my hair in a reassuring way, and suddenly I'm not so nervous anymore.

He stepped closer, until our bodies touch, then his other hand comes up, the warm fingers grasping my waist, pulling me even closer still. I am lost in his kiss, and all my defenses give way. 

It's a good thing I was leaning most of my weight on the wall behind me, because I was weak in the knees. My heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound in my ears, like beating wings...

And then he pulls away, slowly, as if loath to do so. That is when I heard footsteps, I didn't know what to do I was so confused right now, not functioning well, y/n.exe has stopped working literally.

Jungkook might've as well noticed that so he grabbed my hand and led me back to the cafeteria that was empty, everyone went back to class... I was still lost in my thoughts when Jungkook snapped me out of it :"hey, are you okay? I feel like m-maybe we should... you know ... talk" he said unsure.

"y-yeah, yeah you're right but just to tell you something Jeon, me, kissing you back, doesn't mean I'm totally fine with the way you treated me and I guess there's no piont to cover it up cause you should already know by now that I like you" I said the last words in a lower voice trying to avoid eye contact.

 "Just, just let me explain and then you'll see, so I know I haven't been straight forward and I did some pretty bad actions as you very well brought it to my attention, but look I have my reasons I already told you I'm not good with expressing myself and I just do actions that doesn't really express them I guess, so just let me tell you everything before you make up your mind" he was so cute trying to express himself, and honestly I forgave him, hell I can't even be really mad at him, but I just had to keep it up a bit just so he knows that what he did really did hurt me.

"So first off , I really wanted to get to know you more because I just feel like I should, I guess, I didn't quite know why but there was something about you that made me wonder. So that's why this I got close  to you and I found myself being really comfortable around you and really trusting you, I didn't know what to feel about this, I wasn't sure what I was feeling so I choke it off and I didn't quite realize it, even though I was a bit jealous and kind of protective when we first met Chan the dirt bag, then when you change your looks and all that the boys at the school started crushing on you I just- I was really mad, hell I was jealous, I wanted you to myself and I thought maybe if I acted like I was mad at you, you wouldn't look at other boys but you would only be preoccupied by me and why am I mad at you, so when we're not around other boys I would be just like I used to be, normal around you, and every time there's boys looking at you around us I couldn't keep my anger in. and it wasn't till a few days that I realized, that's not how friends act when they want to protect other friends, but someone who likes a person does, so it hit me, I like y/n, I like you very much and I know I screwed up and I don't know how to make it up to you  but-"

I couldn't just stand there with him feeling miserable, I got up on my toes and gave him a peek on his lips to shut him up, It's what they usually do in k-dramas so I had to try it, and turns out it works perfectly! He was surprised and speechless so I said :" well I like you too Jeon Jungkook, I like you a lot" I blushed slightly while looking at the ground (cz: everything I need is on the gournd. i'm a funny author hehehe no? oke no.)  but he lifted my head up and said :" so I guess there's one thing left to say....

i hate you I'm going home see you next year.... or not mwahahaha

joking , you'll know in the next chapter, till then stay safe guys, I LOVE YOU ALL , AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!