25 : Prom

before you get into the chapter I just wanted to say that I'll be choosing outfits and stuff, if you don't like you can imagine whatever you like, and for some characters (girls) in this chapter I'll be naming them after people I know, who supports me and reads this book, they will choose their outfit and I will choose Y/n's and Mia's.

I arrived home, ate and went to my room to finish my home works, time passed pretty quickly and it was already 6 and a half, so I decided I should get ready and go to school, see what it's all about... I'm hoping it's not some dumb prank. I dressed up and went out to find the truth about this secret note.

I was walking to school it took me some time to get there, and the school was deserted there was no sign of anyone being inside. I decided I was just gonna check our class, because either way there is a book I need that I left there, and if there's nothing I'm just gonna get going.

Just to be clear I don't believe in mystical stuff and ghosts, but on my way to our class I felt like someone was watching me, no, more than someone, multiple people where watching me but I guess it's just a feeling, I know there's nothing there, I'm just gonna go to class grab that book and head back home.

I arrived in front of my class and something was odd, the curtains were closed, we never close the curtains, I guess it's just a coincidence... I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge, it was locked and then something caught my attention there was a paper kicked on the door that said why am go to the rooftop' 

I went there and as soon as I open the door, I saw the most amazing, romantic, set up anyone could ever do. There was literally red petals forming a carpet, drawing a path with small candles lightning the whole place and giving it a romantic vibe.

And at the end of this 'petal carpet' was standing someone with the words prom formed by candles. I know this might seem cheesy but when you're actually in the situation you can't think of it as cheesy, the only thoughts you have is 'try not to cry' and 'be happy you have someone who's willing to do this much just to ask you to prom'.

I walked down the petal path, then Jungkook came forward and ask me the obvious question :" Y/n, will you go to prom with me?" I smiled and jumped hugging him :"of course I will go to prom with you!" he broke the hug and leaned to kiss my lips slo...

I walked down the petal path, then Jungkook came forward and ask me the obvious question :" Y/n, will you go to prom with me?" I smiled and jumped hugging him :"of course I will go to prom with you!" he broke the hug and leaned to kiss my lips slowly yet passionately. 

Then out of nowhere, my brother, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi, Taehyung, Jimin, Mia, and some of my classmates came out of nowhere, jumping, screaming, cheering, damn I felt like I just got engaged lol.

***

Today was the day me, Mia and some of our classmates that were friends with decided to go SHOPPING for prom, Mia was already here, she stayed the night and we were waiting for the girls, they should be here in 10 minutes, we agreed it's better if we go really early, first to get the good stuff before they sold out, second, well because we will be needing the whole day.