24 : Secret Note

And bam there it was, but she found something to say " well Jungkook is still mine !" she cried out. " you just proved that you're a dumb bitch, again! Let me explain it to you this time, well Jungkook was on it too, the whole plan, we just needed him to make you come here and brag that you won so you would confess the whole thing" I said smirking, she stormed out of the bathroom crying her eyes out, and now all I had to do was to give the recording to the principal!

We went to the principal's office and made him here Erin's confession, after that he called her parents and mine to resolve this matter and I was no longer expelled this month! Everything is back to normal, I guess... Well I still haven't processed the fact that Jungkook's now my boyfriend, like literally my 'life time' crush is my boyfriend.

After quite some time in the principal's office, we went back to class, well Mia to her class and me to mine. I walked in and I figured that everyone had already heard about what happened, and they were staring at me... and the thing is that whether they were staring in a good way or bad way.

Whatever... I went back to my place to see a smiling Jungkook sitting in the seat beside mine. I sat beside him and asked him :" why did you change your place?"

"well I want to sit beside my girlfriend" I blushed at his comment, damn he was so cute, him, his bunny smile, I was going to doze off when  :"Hey! don't be too happy about that, I'm gonna figure out a way to steal him soon. I need someone beside me to help me get through the boring classes, aish I swear to God~" said Jimin, acting as he's gonna faint putting his hand on his head, leaning his back down and falling of the chair.

We laughed for about 7 minutes straight, and the teacher wasn't here yet... so one of the students asked :"Hey guys do you know if the teacher is coming or should we like tell someone?" but then Jack one of those 'delinquents' students got up and said :"no you dumb head, we don't tell anybody, we take this period off! And because it's the last period why not just leave now, they won't notice!"

The rest of the class looked at him as if he was suggesting that we jump off a cliff, no one replied to what he said they just shook their heads in a negative response, so he rolled his eyes saying "see ya losers" and left. And for the rest of the period we just sat there, talking, laughing...

***

2 weeks later everyone started talking about prom, and with who they are going, what they're going to be wearing, and all those stuff... But at our school prom is kind of a big deal, especially if you're going with date, because your date has to make the proposal in school! At first it was just typical proposals nothing extra, but over the years it got very 'extra' but it was also fine. I remember when we were young, we used to sneak out me and Mia just too watch the proposals happening.

I remember last year there was this proposal where the boy placed a red carpet for her to walk on, and literally brought a little monkey to give her the card and where he asked her to go to prom with him it was weird but cute. (it actually happened in my school lol, and he brought more than a monkey and a red carpet)

The proposals started, it was very exciting everyone we're gathering wherever there's a proposal happening. It's like it was raining proposals, and not just any proposals... I mean the guys really did very good job, and the girls too, it's for sure is gonna be my favorite time of this year.

In the locker room, after PE class, all the girls of our class joined me and Mia on one of the benches in the locker room, and started asking me if I had any suspicions about what Jungkook's gonna do the proposing, and now that I think of it I was actually intrigued to know if Jungkook actually is gonna do a proposal and how he's gonna do it. I mean sure I'm his girlfriend but maybe he wants to go with his friends to prom, so I just said that I don't know. They were all having ideas and making assumptions... I don't want to get my hopes up, although I really want to go with him to prom.

***

It's been 2 days since we had this conversation in the locker room so I think my guessing was right, and Jungkook maybe wants to go with his friends or just all of us, as group, to have fun... not with me as his date. I wanted to talk to him about it and ask him, but I haven't had a chance, this week has been pretty busy, we had all those exams and all those proposals and stuff, plus today was the last day for the proposals so I guess it's not gonna happen.

When it was time to go home I wanted to go with Mia, but she said she needed to check some stuff with a teacher, that was a bit suspicious but I didn't ask. On my way home a guy for school came up to me, I don't really know the guy, I don't even know if he's in the same year but I see him a lot in school so yeah, he came up to me and asked :"are you y/n ?" 

"yes that's me, how can I help you?" 

"well someone asked me to give this to you" he handed me a paper, I took it and he was going to leave but I stopped :" who asked you to give this to me?" 

"I don't know, I really don't. The paper was passed on to many people. So that the original sender won't to be discovered I guess?! I only know that got it from my friend, Felix." he explained. "Oh okay, thank you for giving this to me!"

"yeah no problem" he said waving goodbye. The paper I had in hand was wrote on it 'come to school at 7 PM, it's very important'. I wonder who sent it...

I arrived home, ate and went to my room to finish my home works, time passed pretty quickly and it was already 6 and a half, so I decided I should get ready and go to school, see what it's all about... I'm hoping it's not some dumb prank. I dressed up and went out to find the truth about this secret note.