11 : Sleepover

if anyone want to know , just because I don't know ... well the writing in bold in the middle of any paragraph it's just me author-nim trying and failing at being funny . *sobs* 

But this isn't like our normal sleep overs , one , we usually sleep at my place because Mia sleeps in my room and Jimin the guest room or Jin's room . Two JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK IS THERE. Three Jimin's city house is not that big so I wonder how we'll be sleeping , I wish we could go to his summer house It's way bigger . And I don't have any reason to stay at home and knowing Mia I know I'm gonna be dragged there so better prepare myself , ugh I hate this ! 

I prepared my stuff , my bathroom essentials : my toothbrush, toothpaste, and hairbrush. Also my pajamas, and an outfit to wear the next day (one of the new outfits lol ). As I was checking that I brought every thing I needed , the bell rang , I  screamed " for me" cause I knew it was Mia , I ran down stairs to open the door but for my big surprise it wasn't that bitch who came to pick me up , she send JUNGKOOK ! Ugh I really hate her sometimes ! 

" eum ..hey " he said , I managed to reply without sounding weird or annoyed " hi " and I was looking around praying I'll find Mia somewhere and I guess he noticed ...

"you must be wondering why I'm here , well something needed to be set up for the movies and Mia knows how and I don't so she stayed there and I came to pick you up " 

"oh okay , give me 5 minutes just to get my stuff and Mia's too, come in , it's not like you're a stranger here " he nodded and came in and I rushed back to my room and called Mia , as soon as she picked up I yelled but not loud enough for people outside my room to hear  " you bitch ! You know , you know and you did it I swear to god I will kill you if ever try anything like this today ...or tomorrow cause I know how you will tell me 'but at 12 am it's a new day bla bla bla ' , so I'm warning you "

" YAH chill , I only did what your heart desires HAHAHAAHAHA" and she hung up . Please someone kill me ! I gabbed her bag and mine and went downstairs " hey , I'm good to go " ( I'm diamond , you know I glow up so let's go) . 

He got up from the couch , we both said goodbye to my parents and Jin who surprisingly didn't make fun of me and we got into the car . I placed my bag and Mia's in the backseat and went to sit in the front , he got in beside me and I was a bit awkward , I hope he didn't notice . 

As he was starting the car he asked "so what type of movies you like to watch ?"

"I watch any type of movies , I don't have a problem with any type , but I do have a thing for horror movies (@ someone , uk ur self , welcome), that's why they let me choose the movie to watch every time "

"Oh so you're like the chosen one " he said and I kid you not I said without thinking " yeah I'm the Harry Potter in this stuff " why did I even say that ! Well yeah Harry is the chosen one but Jungkook might not know anything of it ! aish ! 

(sorry but my Potterhead ass couldn't not write this , I'm sorry  )

And my heart jumped even more when he replied " so you're a Potterhead huh ?" 

"busted " I said giggling " how about you ? " 

" are you even asking !? I'm the biggest Potterhead ever " he replied .

"Yeah yeah , but can never be more than me !" I said challenging him as he replied with a smirk (smerk) "you'll see" 

***

When we arrived there and everything was set up , we were still talking and joking harry Potter related things when Jimin asked " did you choose the movie ?" . We looked at each other and Jungkook said " well It's still early and we don't want to keep changing movies until it's late enough " and I continued " so why not binge watch Harry Potter ?" (again sorry for the ppl who hates Harry Potter).

"ugh fine , let's binge watch Harry Potter , the food will be here in an hour , I figured that it's still early  " Jimin replied . 

***

We were dead , out of batteries , we watched all 8 movies and ate all the food , it was pretty late so we decided to go to sleep . There's only the parents room which only Jimin can sleep in , his room ,one of us , and two on both couches in the living room . 

" Okay who's taking my room ?" Asked Jimin , I waited for Jungkook to say something so me and Mia could sleep alone but no no no the universe never works with me , always against me , why? because Jungkook said " one , a lady should get the bed instead of a couch and never in my life I'm sleeping in your bed , I hate it , I still have the pain in the back to prove it " and instantly I spoke with my reflexes ( that are not to be sleeping in the same room as him ) " Okay then I'm taking your room , I can't sleep on a couch I'll wake up with pain in my body , sorry Mia " .

"Nah it's fine ... just this time y/n , just because I want you to wake up alive " Mia replied , the boys might have not understood the real meaning but I surely did , not physically dead , Jungshook dead . 

***

In the middle of my sleep someone woke me up , ugh I swear to god who is that ?! 

"can I sleep beside you ?"

____________________________

hi :) heheheehehehhe , sorry for the cliffhanger 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FO READING !

Stay safe <33

Unexpected || Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें