13 : Rumors And Confrontation

Mia did her usual make up she does to school, and we were ready to go ! I wonder how everyone will react...

We hopped into the car and I was a nervous mess as it drove us to school ,but I told myself that I had to stay confident , that was the point of embracing my style and getting a makeover anyways.

The car soon pulled up next to the entrance of the school , I slowly opened the car door and got out , Mia was by my side the whole time.

"It's gonna be fine y/n, just walk in there and show them who's boss!" She cheered.

Her words made me feel a lot more confident and with that we made our way through the crowd at the entrance and into the school.

As soon as I stepped foot on the hallway floor, whispers were heard and all heads were looking towards me, that just boosted my confidence and I continued walking.

"Who's the new girl?"

"I love her style"

"I heard she transferred from another town"

"Yah, why would she do that in the middle of a school year!"

I chuckled at the things I was hearing "rumors really do spread fast , don't they" I looked at Mia.

"Indeed they do" she laughed.

Moments later Erin walked over to us, clinging onto Mia's arm. "Who's your friend?! Introduce me to her" she whined.

Mia shook her off with a grin, "oh I believe you two already know each other" a smug smirk spread across my face as those words left Mia's lips.

Erin stepped back, squinting her eyes at me, I snapped my head up , my eyes met hers, her eyes widened as she visibly gulped, "do you recognize me now, dumb Barbie" I snickered.

"What did you just ca-"

"Look at your cheap wig and you would know"

"IM A NATURAL BLONDE YOU BITCH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as I walked away.

Just then Jimin stepped into the school with Jungkook and Taehyung on either side of him.

The guys looked like they just came out of a high school romcom.

They walked in as everyone stared in awe , mostly at Jimin, I knew Erin was trying to get Jungkook's number well he did tell me but I also know that she had the biggest crush on my best friend, so I called him over to get on her nerves "hey Min!" I yelled across the hallway, he noticed me and waved, walking in my direction.

Almost immediately, Erin noticed them and put on her most innocent puppy dog face, but she wasn't fooling nobody.

As Jimin passed Erin in the hallway, he stopped right in front of her face, she smiled at him flirtatiously expecting him to acknowledge her existence for once, "too bad you can't photoshop your ugly behavior like you do your Instagram posts" he said in a low voice , but it was enough for a few people to hear.

Everyone burst into fits of laughter as Erin's face grew red , if this was an anime , she would probably have smoke coming out of her ears right about now.

Jimin walked towards me and everyone seemed to notice who I was at that moment.

"I think it's y/n guys"

"What! That nerd?"

"No way in hell"

"I don't believe it either"

"Good lord! No one believed it was you y/n, you could work as a secret agent!" Jimin exaggerated.

I rolled my eyes at his dumb statement, "I'm going to class , see you Min , later Mia" I said.

Jungkook's POV :

We were chatting with the boys like we usually do before going to class when Y/n and Mia entered the school and damn they were looking fine.

"whaaaaat the- is" said Joon staring at Y/n

" -is that really y/n" continued Yoongi

"She's so pretty !! " cheered Hobi

" Yeah my best friend rock ! " bragged Jimin

"then get me a date with her cause the prettiest girl needs to be with number 1 handsome boy " replied Tae

" shut up guys it's my sister , S-I-S-T-E-R " said Jin frustrated

I stayed there listening to them quietly while looking at those guys who were eating y/n with there eyes, losers pfft .

Then Y/n called Jimin , so me and Tae went with him , they were talking but I wasn't paying attention to any of it , too busy hearing those disgusting guys talk about y/n and how they were going each one try their chances with her , that got me fuming mad , then before I realize it everyone was gone except Tae.

"Can you believe it!" Taehyung goes on about a story I have no interest in hearing.

"Hey kooks are you okay?" He asked, he must've sensed something wasn't right.

"No" I tell the truth.

"Talk to me what's wrong?" He asks.

I smile at the support my friend is showing me right now, "why is everyone looking at her! Why is she suddenly popular!" I whine.

Taehyung burst into laughter after hearing me, so much for a supportive friend.

"Tae it's not funny!" I whisper yell.

"Fine fine!" He gives in , trying his best to be serious about this matter.

He takes one more look at my face and starts laughing again like a maniac , holding his stomach with both arms as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Fine whatever!" I yell.

"Jungkook no w-a-wait!" He says in between laughter, "of course she's going to be popular! She had a makeover, her style, her hair ,her makeup, let her be, you should be happy for her instead of jealous" he lectures me.

I consider what he said for a second, but it still doesn't stop me from being furious about all the attention she's getting, of course I don't want other guys all over her! So I decided I'm gonna ignore her so that way she'll be too busy with me trying to figure out why I'm mad so she won't pay attention to other guys.

She walked to chemistry class as she noticed me walking behind her , she turned around looking at me with an annoyed expression , but when she realized it was me her expression softened.

"Are you following me" she asked jokingly.

"No" I glared at her "we're in the same chemistry class" .

"Chill I was jo-" she starts but I just skips and walks right past her into our classroom.

I don't know why I get the feeling I'm going to regret this...

_____________________________________

hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter , sorry for taking too long to update , I swear I'm trying to be quick but ugh.... what is life at this point lol .

I love you all , please stay safe <333