21 : Private Number

I couldn't just stand there with him feeling miserable, I got up on my toes and gave him a peek on his lips to shut him up, It's what they usually do in k-dramas so I had to try it, and turns out it works perfectly! He was surprised and speechless so I said :" well I like you too Jeon Jungkook, I like you a lot" I blushed slightly while looking at the ground (cz: everything I need is on the ground. i'm a funny author hehehe no? oke no.) but he lifted my head up and said :" so I guess there's one thing left to say, y/n y/l will you be my girlfriend ?"

"I don't know... OF COURSE DUMMY" I said throwing my hands around his neck, damn I was so happy, how lucky am I to have the boy that I liked for so long ask me to be his girlfriend.

We decided to ditch our last class, and got out. We went to the park near by, had ice cream, talked... a looot and during all that having my hand in his.

He posted this, and tagged me:

 We stayed there till we decided it was time to head back home, he insisted on walking me home and before I stepped in, he turned me back to face him " goodnight" and he peeked my lips leaving me, standing there dumbfounded

I slowly went inside trying to sneak to my room without having to explain myself, I mean I still don't believe it, how am I supposed to explain it ?! And when I thought I was 'out of the woods' I found myself standing 'in the heart of the woods' which here means, my whole damn family was standing right there in front of me.

"h-hey guys..." I managed to say, but all I was greeted with was questions raining on me from each one of them, then mom raised her voice :" okay guys chill, let's all sit in the living room and try to understand the situation" they all agreed and went to the living room, but before I could enter Jin held me back and whispered :" Jungkook told us, don't worry I'll help you explain, only this time, and because it's Jungkook!" turns out my brother does have a heart sometimes, noted...

I went in there, preparing myself mentally because I thought that my parents wouldn't be supportive of me having a boyfriend but with the help of Jin explaining the whole story and the late nights coming home, turns out they're happy I got a boyfriend, and someone they know, damn they might be even happier than me.

The only one who didn't speak was Chae, I was a bit worried about her so on the way back to our rooms I told her to come and sit with me to talk, I know she's only 5 years old but she's pretty mature for someone in her age so I'm pretty sure what's bothering her it's not something like 'mom and dad didn't get me what I wanted from the toy store '.

"hey Chae what's bothering you? I noticed how silent you were and that's very unusual coming from you... tell me what's wrong?" I said sitting her on my bed.

"well those few weeks, you changed a lot, not just the way you look, you don't stay home as much as you used to, you don't hang out with me anymore, did this b-boyfriend replace me" she said holding back her tears, I felt so guilty, I hugged her instantly reassuring her :" no Chae, no one could ever replace you, I'm sorry I just had a lot on my plate those weeks, but now it's all good, don't worry, I love you so much, more than anything in this world!"

Then I felt her trying to push me out of the hug :" okay I get it you love me but I can't breathe anymore in here" I let her go laughing at how fast her mood changed when I started to get emotional, damn just like Jin, they just hate admitting their love for their siblings.

We ended up playing games till our parents came in and told us that we should prepare our selfs to go to bed. I went in, took a shower and was getting ready to sleep, everything was perfect, my, everything is going so well in my life. But that sentence right there was a dramatic irony.

Simply put, dramatic irony is when a person makes a remark, and someone else knows something that makes the remark have a different, and usually unpleasant, meaning. For instance, if you were in a restaurant and said out loud, "I can't wait to eat the burger I ordered," and there were people around who knew that the burger was poisoned and that you would die as soon as you took a bite, your situation would be one of dramatic irony. (see what I did? I just pulled a classic Lemony Snicket , anyone who watches ASOUE will understand)

Cause at that moment I got a text, it was from a privet number, the text said:

Private number :

Living the happy life I see? Well not for too long bitch, you'll get what you deserve soon. xoxo!(I just pulled an A, again if anyone watches PLL they'll understand)

Me :

who are you??

-message not sent

what do want ??

-message not sent

Ugh why my messages were mot sent, I texted Mia to see if my phone was glitching, but no everything was alright except for the fact that someone wants to ruin my life.

I couldn't sleep that night, I was too trouble by the text I got, I stayed quite sometime thinking about it, It might be just a prank... but what if it was real? I kept overthinking it till I fell asleep without noticing.

***

The next day, at school, as I was walking to my locker everyone was looking at me weirdly, like I'm some kind of criminal. I didn't know what was happening so I texted Mia and Jimin, as soon as I saw them I ran to them "what's happening guys? why is everyone looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo?" They looked at each other debating who should be the one to tell me, but I was patient enough to wait for them :" damn it you guys! Just tell me"