9 : Spending Time Together

I went back to our table holding the bag of my old clothes in there, but before I could say anything, eum, there was two other people at our table, guess who?! (I know you guessed one) it's Jimin and Jungkook! 

For a second there I thought I was dreaming , like why would they be here , and I'm such an idiot for asking this question because why wouldn't they be here ?! It's a Saturday noon , and well we're in a mall . Aish , my stupidity can be too much sometimes , anyways I came up to them said a quick " hi" and sat beside Mia . 

I could feel the eyes on me while we were talking and chatting , especially Jungkook's eyes , I was feeling kind of uncomfortable cause no one is used to see me in that style except for Mia and sometimes Jimin , but even him was kind of in shock . But then Jimin's voice interrupted my thoughts "Is that a wig ? " he teased me giggling . 

"no , it's my hair !" 

"I don't believe you , you would never dye it ! I know you " he said reaching for my hair so he could pull it to tease me and to say that it's a wig but I snapped " hey stop it ! I'm telling you it's my hair , if you don't believe me or don't like it just don't look !" I giggled afterwards because of his reaction (I don't usually speak like this unless we're alone or with Mia , no one else) .

" She's right man" backed me up Jungkook " I personally love it ! And that change of style , damn I didn't know you like this kind of clothing but it sure suits you" .  After that you can say I was no more , poof , no more me , only a very red tomato sitting in my place , but I managed to say "t-thank you ". 

Mia pinched me a soft pinch under the table , and I exactly knew what she meant by it  . Stop blushing . But it was hard for me not to blush , I mean when a super good looking guy who's very sweet compliments you , you can not stop yourself from blushing .

Anyways , our food came we ate together , chatted , laughed... I was enjoying my time with them , especially with Jungkook , I really didn't know him before but when we hung out those two times alone , I learned a lot about him , and you can say that the crush I USED to have on him , may have returned , just a bit , not even a crush , just appreciation . 

After we finished eating , we stayed a bit seated talking and when we decided that me and Mia should get going , that's if we want to finish our shopping today , Jimin asked " hey , you guys , do you mind if we stick with you ?It's that we have nothing special to do and the boys are busy , so what do you say , the four of us ?"

" I mean.......... we don't mind , but we came here to shop for y/n because she's sick of her old clothes and styl-" she said the last word really in a low voice because I pinched her , I mean no need to let the boys know why we exactly came here for . 

"Yeah we're totally in , plus we could help find somethings that might suit y/n and her new style " said Jungkook , insisting on the last words , ugh , it's not that I'm ashamed but I just don't want some people to think tha- agh fuck it what do I care .

"fine then , let's go " I said and started walking towards the vintage store I was dying to enter earlier , as soon as we entered I was amazed by the amount of vintage clothes , shoes and accessorizes , from the corner of my eye I saw how the others were amazed too by the things in that store , I took a few things that I and Mia chose , tried them on and showed then and they loved the outfits .

When I was about to go collect my stuff and pay , I saw Jimin and Jungkook staring at something around the area I was in earlier , but I couldn't see what they were staring at so I turned back and paid for my stuff . 

We (me and Mia) were ready to hit an other store but the boys were still in the same position I saw them in 2 minutes ago , we were about the head towards them but Jimin stopped us by saying " can you both go hit another store we still are looking at somethings and we don't want to slow you down ".

"It's fine we can wa-" I started but Mia interrupted me " deal , see you later boys " she said as she pulled me by my hand walking out of the store to hit another one . I wonder what they were looking at . 

***

Right after we walked out the store the boys met with us , each one with a bag from the vintage store in hand , I wonder what they bought but I didn't ask , I don't know why but I felt like sooner or later I'll know without asking . So why ask when you might have the answers without asking ! 

As we were walking beside each other , heading to a men's store , because Jimin wanted to buy something , we decided to wait outside as they both went in . 

"Soooo... , you wanna tell me something ?" started Mia in her incredible annoying , teasing way " about something or ... someone ?" she said giggling , aish this girl . 

" Miaaaaa , staawp , we'll talk home . I don't wan-"

"Y/n ? Ah , I knew  it was you !" I was shocked.

_________________________________

Heyoo , I honestly don't know what I should write in the a/n or maybe I'm just a bit down . 

Anygays I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter , and I promise I'll try to update soon !

Have a nice day / night , I love you, 💜💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜