18 : Confession

We had lunch break, but I wasn't in the mood to eat with my friends, so I decided that I would just wander around the school, in the halls, but before I could get out of class I saw Chan grabbing y/n's hand and taking her in the opposite direction of the school cafeteria. Oh no he's not gonna get away with this, not this time, so I followed them.

They kept walking for quite some time, and I was gonna make it obvious that I was following them, because y/n kept looking back trying also to keep up with Chan's speed who couldn't seem to let go of her hand, dragging her. They kept walking until they stopped in the grade 8's floor which is the hall that barely anyone passes by it during lunch break.

 I have to admit that was quite smart coming from Chan, since he was still new. Anyways... I found a curve in the wall I could hide behind and still hear clearly what they're saying. I hope my cover doesn't get grilled and they notice me by any chance, so I decided that it was for the better that I keep my hand on my mouth so in case something happens I don't get discovered.

I kept peaking because I couldn't hear anything but it was probably because they weren't talking they were just looking at each other... well to be more specific, Chan was looking at y/n intensively and y/n was just looking at her feet tangling her fingers together. I could tell she was very nervous.

Y/n's P.O.V. : 

Chan was still dragging me down the halls, until he stopped at the grade 8's hall. He was staring at me and I was getting more nervous and anxious. Why did he have to bring me all the way here just to say something that doesn't need much time to talk about, I mean he did say t's not gonna take long... I guess I will find out very soon.

I waited for him to start speaking but he didn't so I said instead :"so Chan... you wanted to tell me about something... ??"

"I yeah yeah I'm sorry" he replied and continued "OK just don- I- just don't answer right now give it some time..." I wasn't really sure about what is the thing he wanted to tell me about but I didn't like the warning he gave me for it...

He started, grabbing both my hands in his, "y/n I know I didn't get to know you too well and even go out with you add became one of your close friends but... well... since the day that I met you at that restaurant I knew there was something about you, something special, something that I like... and I've been noticing that after you changed, other boys are head over heels for you like 'in love with you'. Literally even in the changing rooms for the first few weeks you were all they could talk about"

Aish , I guess I know where he's going and I don't think I'm ready for that, he stared, looking right into my eyes like he was staring at my soul (which is quite uncomfortable) continuing " and that's when I realized if I don't say what I'm going to tell you right now my chances to actually have the guts to tell you and having hope about a positive response are going to get crushed, so I decided I should do it and be the first to tell you this because I think I'm the only one actually think about you that way... and not because of your looks only I can assure you that"  

I mean the boy wasn't wrong I guess, he did see me before I changed and still kinda flirted with me I guess before I changed, so I could believe that it's not just a lie so I decided not to cut him off and let him finish. "So what I'm trying to say y/n is that I like you, I like you very much and I want you to be my girlfriend" 

"I- I- don't know Chan I-" but the universe doesn't seem to like letting me finish a sentence "Hey let's make a deal that will both be comfortable with! Take your time to give me your answer but until then we just say that we are dating so no boys can come and confessed to you... because that would really break my heart, and you wouldn't like that y/n right? And we will both know that we aren't really dating only until you give me an answer  and that's the important thing right?"

"I really don't know and I don't want to have to lie to my family and friends and-" he interrupted me AGAIN grabbing my hands harder than before "c'mon y/n it's not a big deal! Just do it, it's not like it would affect you that much, I'm sure a pretty girl like you dated bunch of guys"

I was getting mad " well actually Chan first of all no I never 'dated bunch of guys' not even one, second of all you're squeezing my hands so can you please let go" I said while trying to free my hands.

"what if I don't" he smirked 

" well you jerk-" AISH FUCKING UNIVERSE! someone was running towards us, more like toward Chan shouting.

Jungkook's P.O.V. : 

As son as Chan started "y/n I know I didn't get to know you too well and even go out with you add became one of your close friends but... well... since the day that I met you at that restaurant I knew there was something about you, something special, something that I like... and I've been noticing that after you changed, other boys are head over heels for you like 'in love with you'. Literally even in the changing rooms for the first few weeks you were all they could talk about" I knew where he was going and I was getting mad.

" and that's when I realized if I don't say what I'm going to tell you right now my chances to actually have the guts to tell you and having hope about a positive response are going to get crushed, so I decided I should do it and be the first to tell you this because I think I'm the only one actually think about you that way... and not because of your looks only I can assure you that. So what I'm trying to say y/n is that I like you, I like you very much and I want you to be my girlfriend" that mf jerk, how can he say not because of her looks when he doesn't even know her that well, and if it's not her personality of her looks , what is it then big guy. And who the fuck he think he is asking her to be his girlfriend?! aish dumb people, I thought to myself rolling my eyes.

"I- I- don't know Chan I-" I heard y/n say but that A-hole didn't let her finish "Hey let's make a deal that will both be comfortable with! Take your time to give me your answer but until then we just say that we are dating so no boys can come and confessed to you... because that would really break my heart, and you wouldn't like that y/n right? And we will both know that we aren't really dating only until you give me an answer and that's the important thing right?" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ! I wanted to go there and punch him so bad but I shouldn't blow my cover.

"I really don't know and I don't want to have to lie to my family and friends and-" she tried to asy but ... "c'mon y/n it's not a big deal! Just do it, it's not like it would affect you that much, I'm sure a pretty girl like you dated bunch of guys" okay this guy is seriously getting on my nerves.

But y/n surprised with her comeback " well actually Chan first of all no I never 'dated bunch of guys' not even one, second of all you're squeezing my hands so can you please let go" she really is something that girl! I was hoping they will sort it out without me interfering but no he had to "what if I don't".

" well you jerk-" I heard y/n shout but I didn't pay attention because I was sprinting towards Chan to show him what is going to happen if he don't.