Xiaojun

Xiaojun and Y/n have been dating for almost three years. They were supportive of each other's success. As they walked to their shared apartment after going to Kun's birthday party. After both of them were in their pajamas Y/n asked his adorable yet hot boyfriend: "Baby, I was thinking about how you know my parents, but I don't know yours". Xiaojun answered with a cold voice: " Well, jagiya you are not missing a lot of things because of that".

As Y/n doubt grown into frustration: "You know that Hendery's girlfriend knows his parents, Why can I not meet them?" Xiaojun knowing that she was starting to get angry said, with calm: "Well, yeobo they are different, in our relationship I don't need you to meet my parents just so you know how much I love you". Those words gave her a certain reaction that was not the one that his boyfriend was expected to: "Yes, I know how much you love me, but still, I deserve an answer. Why can't you just tell me the truth already?" She said being consumed by frustration and anger. Xiaojun couldn't look at her in the eyes, not a single word could come out of him. She waited and said: "I see you won't tell me". She shut the door and left, to sleep with her best friend.

He could not tell her the truth, he knows that his parents wanted him to be with someone rich, that if he went with Y/n to his parent's house they will disapprove of her because she is not rich ... The next day Y/n arrived at her home with a sad look on her face. She saw him, they talked about their fight and make up.

After working Y/n went tiredly to her apartment she forgot that today was special, four years had passed ever since she began dating Xiaojun. She opened the door and saw that the TV was on and was playing a scene from friends [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7z3ylDKFeY&t=70s minute 1:01- 2:03].

The lights were on he appeared from their shared room with a black suit and a bouquet of her favorite flowers, he walked to her showing a smile of uncertainty. He got on one knee and said: "Baby, the video speaks for itself". He took a breath to calm down: "I have loved you for about four years. Knowing you for about five years I am sure you are my soulmate, I could not imagine spending my life without you. And I know that last night's fight I was not a very good boyfriend, I just wanted to protect you because my parents wanted me to be with someone rich. I couldn't tell you that because I got tonguetied yesterday. Y/n will you marry me?". Tears started rolling from Y/n's eyes, she felt so happy she said: "YES, I know that yesterday what I said was wrong, this is the best night ever, let's celebrate".

Three weeks later Xiaojun went to see his parents at their place. He sat down in their living room as he drank a cup of tea. When his parents sat down, a young woman that looked kind of attractive came into the room. The woman sat down on the sofa near Xiaojun. His parents told him that the woman that was sitting right next to him is the woman that he would have to marry so that he can inherit the family business. As their son responded: "Mom, Dad I am sorry but I can't marry her. I already do know who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I also don't want to inherit the family business, music is my passion and I won't leave the thing that I love most in the world". Xiaojun's parents got mad at him they always told him that he can't live his life by only making music. They did not like Y/n because she was not rich.

Xiaojun stayed in his parent's house until midnight discussing his future. He did not change and left the house with the same anger he had always for his parents. He decided never to see them again. Preparing for the wedding with his beloved girlfriend felt so nice to him. Both of them were having the same problem of trying to write their vows but either way nothing felt right enough to say for the wedding. With the help of a lot of other people felt like their vows were not for them to tell their significant other.

At the wedding, everybody except for Xiaojun's parents was there. Seeing how many people were at the wedding they felt nervous having to change the votes once again WayV looked at him because they thought that the few minutes they had left would not be enough for him. When the time for the votes arrived making everyone flustered because the groom and bride had required some help from the people that were there. First Xiaojun started talking: "Kim Y/n, I have known you for about six years now, those six years were the happiest years of my life. Those years made me realize how much I love you and how I can't live with you. We are soulmates meant to reunite by love. I know that there has been a lot of fighting in those years. I want you to know that each fight or discussion that we might have made me love you more and more ( A/N: you're gonna say more more more and more, sorry guys I love that song). He started tearing up he was looking at the bride like he had always have, his eyes were consumed by love, with a prideful smile, at the same time with that smile of his of unsureness.

After Y/n said her votes the guests said awwwwww. The marriage between them was what we can call a dream marriage because both of them supported, cherished, and celebrated each other most of the time. Their dates were the status of how dating is supposed to feel like.

Until two years between marriage, a little human being started forming on Y/n's stomach.

Hope that you enjoyed this story.....