Lion Heart (Jaemin)

Jaemin was always a very adorable human being, not only because of how he treats his members but also with staff and principally went it comes to help people in need. He is very bright and full of energy (we can blame his coffee for that). His favorite staff was his makeup artist she was very nice towards every Dream member. Partially was also because she had a daughter that was a little younger than him. Jaemin and her became really good friends.

Something was happening with Jaemin in 2019 it was very weird. As you might know, he is a lovable human being but he started being even more lovable with the members. That may sound impossible since he loves his members that much. The reason for this was because of how much he liked his little friend.

One day he decided to tell her it went something like this: " Uri Y/n I have to tell you something... is important. " as he saw the girl approaching towards him he said: " Uri Y/n neomu kiyowo, what a nice Y/n." While looking and acting the cutest way as possible. "I like you very much". Y/n got surprised about that and stayed quiet while Jaemin stated: "It doesn't matter if you don't I wanted to let you know that... wait, I have an idea; I can make you fall in love with me in 25 days starting tomorrow". The pretty girl was going to start talking when the cute boy said: " Don't tell me anything because when I said that I want to accomplish something I will."

The next morning Y/n woke up to go to school. As she turned her alarm off she sees a message from Jaemin, it said: Good Morning beautiful girl ❤️. That made Y/n happy and made her day, after school she had to stay to her extracurricular activities. During the nighttime, she ate dinner did her homework, watch TV, and did her skincare. When she was about to fall asleep she saw a message that said: Good night, pretty girl hope you have a nice sleep ❤️.

The next day he did the same thing but in the night he called her to ask her about her day in school. Turns out that today Y/n had to write a story but she was having a crisis because she didn't know how to start it. Jaemin helped her and she aces that homework.

On the following day, he called her at night, text her in the morning and night, but also he left a handwritten post-it for her in her room. Jaemin was really into this you can tell because he wasn't giving his members that much attention as he used to do before. Which they started worrying about him and they talked to him about it. Now, they knew what the member was doing also respect that.

The next day he still left her the messages and even called her. Instead of leaving a handwritten post-it. It was a letter talking about their friendship and how he began liking her. In the first place turns out he notice that it started when he was away because of his back injury. She couldn't leave his mind for a minute.

Following, he sent her a white rose with red on the fourth day. The obe thing that he didn't stop is texting and nightly calling. The next day, he wrote her a song and brought it inside a USB. A day after he went exclusively to her house just to send her a cup of coffee. Then a bouquet, her favorite candy, and even a pizza with a message on the cardboard box it came in. That wasn't all also a teddy bear, a box of matches with a quote from a book that was written: "

We all have inside us the necessary elements to produce phosphorus. There is a theory that said that although we are all born with a box of matches inside us, we cannot light them alone, we need oxygen and the help of a candle. Only in this case the oxygen has to come, for example, from the breath of the loved one; the candle can be any type of food, music, caress, word, or sound that triggers the detonator and thus light one of the matches".

Then brownies that he had to hide them from the members. Later a plant, personalized bombs (that he shopped with Jeno because he will be using them for a JSMR video ). 

 She wanted to see him but couldn't because he will be busy. Afterward a jar full of stars that could be the reason why he couldn't hang out with her after all. During the weekend Y/n went to accompany her mom and because it was raining Jaemin handed her an umbrella and even took her to the car, her mom wasn't coming with home with her at the moment.

Jaemin that day was worried and everyone except Y/n and her mom knew why. He had no idea to what to do for the next day, then he remembered that she had been obsessed with a new minimalist Uno card deck that had launched in Korea he got it for her and gave her on the following day. Posterior, a mug from her favorite TV show. Consecutive he got matching keyrings for both of them. Continuing with a photo album of their friendship.

When they baked cookies the next day together. He closer to her just to help her to pour the mixture in the tray where the cookies will be baked. The next day it was shopping day of Y/n and her mom but she will be busy helping the makeup artist from 127. Jaemin volunteered on taking her daughter to the mall. Tomorrow was the last day, he was giving her the journal where he planned everything.

It was today! Jaemin had planned today a date at SM's cafe. As Y/n arrived at the place she is told that her mother needs her at the meeting room. She there finds Mark and gave her a paper saying that she needs to go to the practice room. Just to find Chenle there to tell her to go to the practice room in the basement making her wonder why are the Dreamies acting in such a weird way. She still listened to Chenle's instructions and as she arrived there found Renjun which tells her to go to the SM cafe. Just to find her crush there sitting down.

Five minutes after Y/n sat down their order arrived, coffee and dessert. When they finished their food he started talking: "As you know, I feel something very strong for you. If not, I would not have done what I did in the last 25 days, which was to demonstrate and even fight with myself for your love. It is that I feel that being with you I can be happy and I know that if you are with me you will never be bored.

I know it is very possible that you do not feel what I feel or that you are afraid to be with me for being an idol but I am only a boy asking a girl to love him. ( I am whipped for Huge Grant's movies)".

As Y/n responded: "I like you too Jaemin, actually there was no need to give me all of those gifts and behaving that nice. If the day you confessed let me said that we will be already together but I appreciate what you did. Let's try being together in a relationship".

As Jaemin was told it was true he didn't stop loving her. She never got bored. Each day they loved each other more than before.