Renjun

A/N: I am very happy to be back today, I missed all of you a lot. Happily I could come back because our school gave us a free day because of the pandemic. Also, I will try to post many chapters for you to enjoy. Finally, I want to tell you that in this chapter I changed some of the ages of the members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------This is the story of how I met my adorable best friend. That day I woke up around 7:25 in the morning. I ate my breakfast, dressed up with my black pants, some converse, and a white shirt. As I opened my curtains I saw that it was going to be a sunny day, meaning the perfect day to go to the park and draw that beautiful tree, I saw it yesterday after going for bubble tea with my mom. I called her to tell her what I was going to do during the afternoon.

I picked up my art supplies and went to the park. I was very focused on every little detail in the tree. When a kid's ball landed right next to me, making the expensive paint next to me to spill all over the place. That made me angry over the boy, suddenly a good looking guy came to him. He felt so sorry for me and told me to wait there with the paint all over the place, I waited around thirty minutes.

When I saw him coming next to me with a bag from an art supply shop. He told me: "I am sorry that my little brother did that, you were making that gorgeous drawing and now is completely ruined. I am also an artist so I know how that feels, here for you" he gave me a bag with a new canvas and paint. "Thank you very much, it is okay he is just kid. What kind of art do you make?" he answered, "I am a musician".

We kept on talking until his brother got tired and wanted ice cream. Fortunately, the park was next to an ice cream shop, we went there after picking up the mess. We picked up a table next to the window. We ordered our food and waited patiently. That was when I knew that his little brother is called Chenle and the guy's name was Huang Renjun. They were from China but moved here because of his mom's job.

We exchanged numbers and talked a lot. We arranged a meeting on Wednesday afternoon in the mall. In the mall, we walked around the place until we got hungry, when that happened we stopped and went to a Japanese restaurant. We ordered Yakisoba and Ramen, the food was delicious. He told me that he was going to pay, I said no that I wanted to pay, so we finished splitting the bill. Right after that, we started walking and talking all over the place. When the topic of couples came out, when we saw one holding hands I felt extremely awkward because I noticed that I like him.

Later, Renjun saw a guy with pink hair and chapped lips. He went to him and kissed him in the lips. Making me feel very awkward since I was hoping for a relationship in the future. He told me: "Y/n this is my boyfriend Jaemin" as Jaemin answered: "Hi nice to meet, you Y/n. And just like that, I started playing gooseberry. That day I told them that my mom needed me at home.

I decided to lost contact with him but he started texting me more and more until I got a text from him, it said: Hi Y/n, I think that maybe you could hat me right now. I really don't know what I did to you, so even though if we don't talk anymore Like we used to. But I really did enjoy talking with you and walking with you. According to Jaem, it could be because maybe you liked me before and even hope to be with me. Well, I hope that you and I could be friends like before". As I saw this I instantly smile and decide to call him. We talked for about three hours and we were friends again. Just like that, we became best friends