I don't wanna share you with none else (Dowoo)

Since Jungwoo came back from his hiatus way too many things have changed for the whole group. The boys were busy promoting for punch and having amazing results from it. Also, a bunch of members was dating different kinds of people who brought the best for them. Inside those were the Dowoo, both of them started as a friend and their love story developed in the sweetest way possible. They started dating around the boss era. And, even though some of the members did hang out with them, acting like a couple Wooyoung would always come together.

Some fans could see them together however they were not going to commit the kind of mistake only to get even more hate. They cherished each other a lot. They would always be together some of the members tried to separate them for some time and it was very difficult for everyone.

Anyways there is this Dowoo fight that made one of them exchange rooms with a dreamy. I think that we need to explain it to see some of the ways that the couple has changed for the better and well being of the whole group.

It was some time ago when SM's Halloween party was around the corner and everyone was busy thinking about the costumes that they would wear. Jungwoo as the romanticist he is wanted to wear a couple's costume with Doyoung. The next day some of the members went to buy their costumes at different times. In the end, Jungwoo decided on getting a couple's costume with Jaehyun since his boyfriend didn't talk about it with him. Every time that he tried to talk with the bunny-looking boy he got busy doing something or sleeping, there wasn't the right time to talk about it. Or whenever he starts talking about it Dongyoung interrupted him and tried to change the topic.

As the first group of friends arrived at the 127's apartment the other members were curious about the costumes that their friends got. We can see that WooJae decided to go as the titanic couple Jack and Rose. Our little bunny got very jealous when he didn't even get that type of costumes with Jungwoo because he thought that it very cringed. Now, he started thinking that his boyfriend didn't love him anymore.

As they were dating because they had a lot of PDA they put them in the same bedroom. But because all of this DY decided to change of roommates with Haechan since he could not handle sharing a room with his boyfriend anymore, he thought that there was no love anymore. On the other hand, Jungwoo didn't know what was happening with his cute bunny.

The party came and everyone had a great time except for our couple they were mad at each other. While everyone was having a blast they went to a separate corner to talk about the problems they were facing: " Look, Doyoung I don't know what is happening with you right now but I hate how you are ignoring me. I also am very sad that we aren't sleeping in the same bed anymore. Please tell me what is going on"- said Jungwoo with a sad voice and tears in his eyes. Doyoung responded: "You know what you did, I couldn't take it and I changed rooms with Fullsun. I can't believe you did this to me you and I are supposed to be dating. You know something I will leave right now!!". In the same moments, he told the dreamies that he would be leaving with them. Because they were good kids they had to go, when they wanted to stay longer to see their hyungs be drunk. As soon as they left Jungwoo ran to the bathroom to cry. Someone else heard him, that person was our favorite Thai dancer Ten who was washing his hands.

Ten opened the door only to see one of his bandmates crying. He saw him and then hugged him. He said to the younger one: " Look, I know that you hate when you fight with him and this one feels like it is really bad. I would give you a piece of advice that has worked with me and Johnny". As our broken friend responded: "Hyung, I don't think that this is the right moment to do that thing with him." As Chittaphon looked at him he said: "No, that thing no, I mean that whenever we fight. We talk about it and about things that we wished that the other would change, for example, one time that my slipper sounded like a fart and I tried to say that everyone believed that indeed I farted. He told me that I should stop doing that and of course, I did it because I love him very much".

The next day there was a free day since most of the artists that attended the party would be having a hangover. That day he called Jeno and told him that they would be meeting in a restaurant during lunchtime. There our heartbroken friend would meet him so they can talk about their problems.

In the restaurant, the waiter showed Doyoung to his table only to find Jeno sitting down with the person that he thought that didn't love him anymore. When Doyoung sat down to the table Jeno went to another table to sit down with Jaemin. He made the face that he doesn't know what is going on.

He and Jungwoo sat down with an awkward silence for about seventeen minutes. Then DY broke the silence saying: "Look, I don't understand why are we sitting here so uncomfortable and being quiet. Both of us know that we are not like this and that between the two of us are strong feelings. I don't know how you must be feeling, the truth is that I still love you." As the younger one responded:" I love you too... still I want to know what I did to you. Can you explain that to me?"

At that moment Doyoung felt that he didn't need to worry anymore about their feelings. Following, the older one said: " I thought that you got bored with me and decided to be with Jaehyun. That's the reason why I was so mad at you. Right now knowing that you still love me makes me the happiest human alive". They take each other's hands under the table until the eating time was over. Talking about that Nomin was laughing extremely hard. Since that moment the couple during their fights would go to the same restaurant to fix their problems. Usually were about DY's jealousness towards Jungwoo being touchy with another member. Until he realized that we wanted to share Jungwoo with nobody else because he didn't want Jungwoo to change either leave him.