Nosung

I just can't with that picture it literally melts my whole heart 🥺🥺🥺they are sooooo cuteeeeeeee. 

_________

 Jeno P.O.V. It was a Thursday night, all of the dreamies were in the practice room preparing for our full album. We were on a break and we order food, but Jisung didn't eat with us. He has not been eating properly because he was put on a diet by the company. Which for Jaemin is worrying, and tried to fed him many times during our dinner.

We arrived at the dorms at one in the morning. As I laid on my back after dark I couldn't take Jisung out of my head, then I concluded that maybe I like him a little bit. I think it started back then when we were preparing on tour. All of a sudden, Jaemin started talking to me and I just couldn't listen. I was too tired and fell asleep.

Today we will be recording a mafia game for cizenies. I just hope that the members won't tease me about Jisung. The other day, when we were doing the rooftop fight they started to interrupt me by saying that he is my love and stuff like that, I usually don't pay attention to them. But that makes the teasing increase so I don't know how to defend myself.

As we started to talk about who the mafia could be Chenle did tease me about "loving Jisung". Later on, I looked closely into Jisung's eyes to see if he was lying and the teasing continued. I decided that it is better for me just keep it to myself.

The following days we were in the working room preparing the choreography from the title track. The teasing by the members hasn't stopped. Without noticing I became quieter, I know that because on Saturday I was playing games with Mark.

Mark P.OV. I need to know why Jeno has been so quiet the past few days, maybe something is bothering him. As their leader, I need to know when they are uncomfortable and help them. So while the game was charging I talked to him: "Birthday boy is something bothering you I feel like you aren't talking that much to us. "

He took a deep breath and told me: "Hyung, I think I may be like Jisung a little bit. I am scared of telling anyone because I know that I will get teased, you know how they are". I know how he must be feeling I had a similar issue with Haechan before we started dating. The rest of the afternoon we didn't talk about his feelings, poor boy. Maybe he is mad at me for asking. How could I not worry?

Jeno P.O.V.I'm completely sure that he would tell Haechan and he will start teasing me. When I arrived home the boys sat me down in the living room to talk about my change of personality. Renjun started talking: "You need to tell us what's wrong, you have been very quiet recently". Why does everybody ask me that? , I stormed out of the living room and closed the door.

The next Sunday I was playing games with Haechan, as usual, and I decided to tell him myself because I don't want him to hear it by Mark hyung. When I saw that he was busy playing overwatch, that was my chance to tell him. I started talking, nervous about his reaction: "Haechan-ah, I need to tell you something. It is very important." He made a noise. "I think I have a crush on Jisung, since preparing for the dream show". As he responded in a sarcastic tone: "Oh wow really I didn't know that. Did you tell anyone else about this?". I got nervous because maybe he will get mad if I told him that I did. I just stay quiet while I played the game. "I'll take that as a yes, Who did you tell this to?" He said while shooting at someone. "Mark", I said stressed because I didn't want to cause any trouble to them. "I see... I think it would be better if you told Jisung how you're feeling". Maybe I will, I just need the time.

Third-person P.O.V. Even though the boys were extremely busy with the hot sauce promotion. Jeno got the time to ask Jisung to watch a movie while the rest of the dreamies were visiting 127 and WayV. Jeno tried to hold his hand multiple times, he tried to put his hand on the younger shoulder, or was touchy. It didn't work as Jeno thought, Jisung saw that as typical friend behavior and didn't notice that it hurt the black-haired. Jeno, then called Haechan, luckily he was with Mark so that makes it easier. They told him that he had to calm down first and maybe watch another movie and be more straightforward, see what happens.

As the youngest picked Pinocchio, to watch. During the scene where the children started to turn into donkeys, Jeno couldn't take it and proceed to kiss Jisung. His lips were soft as rose petals, while Jeno's were like those expensive chocolates that melt in your mouth. The combination was just perfect. They were making out for the rest of the movie, so focus on the other's lips that they couldn't notice that Renjun has just arrived home. The Chinese were walking to his room tired of shopping with Yangyang and Ten literally they took six hours only in the mall. Then suddenly, he caught them making out, almost shirtless in the middle of a children's movie. He cleared his throat, they looked at him worried, Renjun was easily persuaded into not telling anyone.

Later, in Jisung's room, they were talking about what happened between them. Both of them arrived after wanting to be with each other, they wanted to keep it a secret because of the teasing from the other guys.

Some time has passed since they began dating, they couldn't be happier about what was happening inside the group, winning eight times on music shows, having a full album, working for the repackage, and their relationship. One day they went to Chenle's house, they ordered a pizza, and while Chenle was getting the delivery both Jeno and Jisung started kissing until Daegal started barking at them. When the doggie's father arrived he couldn't believe his eyes his best friend and hyung were kissing, as he gasped. As the boys were eating their food the Chinese told them that they have to tell the rest of the group because it is something big.

In the dorm, they told the members to sit down, and calmly they told them the story of their relationship. While some of them were happy about them, Jaemin started to tell him off (it was kinda if you hurt him I'll kill you type of talk).

Jeno was free and happy....