Kun

Today it was Saturday you were wishing that you could just go and hang out with someone today. Sadly you had a lot of paperwork to do so you needed to stay at home working. That morning you woke up and made your breakfast quickly while you started to work. You showered, made your bed and then you sat down to keep working. Because you could not waste time making lunch you ordered food from your favorite restaurant.

After lunch, you kept on working when suddenly you thought that you heard someone entering the house, but you so focused that made you think that you were falling asleep. You went to the kitchen and made coffee. That person who opened the door was your adorable boyfriend, Kun. You knew that he would be working today in the agency so seeing him there was very surprising. He hugged you and told you that today he was free and hope that both of you could watch your favorite movie, Ghost together. You smile immediately but after that, you gave him a disappointing look. Kun asked you what happened and you answered that you had loads of work to finish for tomorrow also making him look disappointed but at the same time understanding.

You told him that if he wanted to stay he could, even so, you need to finish your paperwork getting inside your room. Before you closed the door he picked you up bridal style to the living room and putting you on the sofa. After that, you were going to run to your room but he avoided that. Pulling you by the arm both of you sat down on the sofa and cuddled while you watched ghost.

Later both of you laid face to face to one another while talking. Instantly Kun´s phone started to ring, it was Wonwin who was in charge of taking care of Yangyang, Lucas, and Hendery he told him that they almost burn the house by trying to make pancakes. You saw Kun being very mad which was something that rarely happened he was always so sweet and calmed with the members.  Both of you went to WayV´s dorm in his car.

When you arrived to the dorm Kun started to scold the members raising his voice. You could feel the members feeling every time smaller and weaker. As you looked at them you decided to calm Kun. Later when everything was okay the members were so grateful because you stood for them when your boyfriend was behaving like that.

Later he brought you home and accompanied you to your apartment after giving you a forehead kiss he left. That make you blush and smile widely.