Jungwoo

Xxx P.O.V.

The other day I was talking with Doyoung, my best friend's boyfriend.  About mine because I have not seen him for about two or three weeks. He told me that he needed to re-establish himself to the group. Before he was not feeling well and the company gave him some time to get well so he could work.

Today I will see him, finally. I miss him very much. Jungwoo called me and told me to meet at our favourite restaurant. I got dressed in black pants and a cute lace top that I bought yesterday.

When I arrived at the restaurant I saw him. He looked amazingly good-looking in that redshirt. I could notice that he was holding some daisy, my all-time favourite flower. Woo had chosen our spot, a sofa near the terrace that was always so full of light. 

We ordered our usual food and drinks. While we with he talked about the next to come back that NCT 127 would have in March. I did not pay attention to him, instead, I looked into his eyes that we're bright. Then he asked me for my opinion but I could not answer.

That afternoon we stayed at the restaurant until it closed talking, laughing and especially having an amazing time. We left in his car, all that I could think was how handsome he looked driving. Every time that there was a red light I kissed him.

After we arrived at my apartment I went to remove my makeup while he was changing clothes. When I finished I did the same as him.

We were ready to watch some tv before going to sleep. Our favourite drama was in the air so we watched it. Sometime later it was time to sleep. We laid in our bed looking at each other's eyes.

The next morning I woke up when I saw his stunning face. I didn't want to wake him up, because of the comeback he had been feeling very tired. When suddenly he opened his stunning eyes. And he said with a grasp morning voice: " Good morning, my love". Making me blush I covered my face in the pillow.

Twenty minutes later we went to the kitchen to start making our breakfast. Today We were going with Kai and his girlfriend on a picnic in the park. I and Kai met in high school and we have been best friends since then.

But before we went to the park we wanted to go to our nearby pet shop to adopt a puppy. I know that would make us pretty happy, although we will have more responsibilities.  In the pet shop, we saw several different puppies but there was one who amazed us the most, a Yorkshire terrier (the one in the picture) that was extremely cute.

(A/n: hope you enjoy it and I know that it is very short)