Christmas Special (Jaehyun)

I know that it is very late for posting this but still even Christmas has already finish I wanted to make a chapter about this. Also I am very sorry that I didn´t post for so long but I think that during this time even Mark Lee had more free time than me. Anyways I hope that during my hiatus you had very nice holidays and that you could enjoy it in your favorite way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost Christmas because on your group of friends some of them lived in other countries and even continents so many of them had to fly to their homes where they would spend this time with their families.  

Your group of friends consisted of too many people all of you usually played secret Santa, this way of playing secret Santa consisted of a prank and a gift, but only one gift for the person that you got, but usually the leaders always gave the others another gift besides that one. 

 Every sub-unit had a leader: WayV had Kun which was very caring with them even though they put a lot of pranks on him, Taeyong was the leader of 127 he was a very fair leader and did not had any problem scolding the members (this only happened once), and lastly, you were the leader of dream everyone thought that because you were always very understanding with them and you always helped them, not only with school work but also, in general.     

You were nervous because the dinner would be held in your house that meant that you would have to work harder to get everything done, fortunately, your cousin, Doyoung went to help you by bringing some gingerbread cookies that he baked. And the dreamies helped you too by organizing the dining room, but still, you had to work on the prank for your friend, Nana so you decided to do some research on youtube. You found one that consisted of using makeup and some liquids to create a fake wound, now you needed to find the correct time to do this. 

The next morning you called Jaemin to tell him that you needed especially his help to hang some lights in your garden, he agreed and went there, as you opened the door he said: "Merry Christmas eve eve eve", making you laugh. Both of you went to the kitchen where you told him that you should go first with the first box of Christmas lights. That was the time when you did the prank as you planned to make that poor boy extremely scared and surprised. After that, he realized that you were his secret Santa.  

That night everyone arrived around seven to eat the dinner and to drink something, by the time that everyone finished it was 8:45 p.m. They decided to open the gifts, you decided that Jisung should read the presents since he was the maknae rarely he measured now the same as Johnny which made most of the members look so small. 

When it was the time for your gift the prank consisted of the gift wrapped with zip ties making you very mad you run to the kitchen to get some scissors, that made you think that your secret Santa could be Haechan or Johnny, but it was not, the person who was it was Jaehyun he looked at you showing his smile and consequently his dimples. The gift was a stunning pair of black boots from your favorite store because yours were extremely ruined because you wore them all the time. You looked very happy plus you guessed it wrong so the gift was confiscated by Ten, at the end you could get it back. Now it was the time for Nana to receive your gift but he guessed right because of what happened that day earlier. When everyone had their gifts all of the leaders gave something to the members of their team.  

Later under the mistletoe, you found Haechan trying to kiss Mark making him panicked, this was kind of a tradition during this time of the year. Still, you could notice that Jaehyun was missing so you started to search for him. There he was sitting down in the bench that was in the garden you decided to sit down next to him, to talk to him about why wasn´t him sitting next to the chimney with the others he stayed quiet making some awkward silence between you two. That was the time when he realized that it was the perfect time to tell you that he liked you and so did him making you completely shooked you told him that you would think about it. 

Next, most of the members left your house with a Tupperware full of food, as usual, you did a pajama party with dream where you watched Polar express and told them what happened with Jaehyun on the party while they were playing dungeons and dragons which made everyone stop playing, consequently this made Jaemin very mad because he was the dungeon master. 

Before the boys woke up you went to 127 dorm to search for Jae but he was not there, he already left to go home. You returned home seeing that the boys were sleeping. 

A month later all of you returned to Korea to celebrate Kuncas birthday. That month gave you time to clear your mind about Jaehyun and you noticed that you actually liked him a lot so that party was the perfect time to tell him that if he wanted both of you could date. You arrived at WayV´s apartment because they needed your help, the seven of them could not fit in one car. The other members made reservations in the puppy cafe but they forgot to tell you that some of the members would bring their dates because Lucas wanted to spend some time with Yuqi, his crush. You knew mostly all of their girlfriends and crushes, you introduced some of them but you were startled because you see a beautiful and tall girl standing next to Jaehyun, you sat down next to Yeri (TY ´s girlfriend) and said: " Who is that girl standing next to Jaehyun?". She said: " That is Olivia, his girlfriend, don´t tell Taeyong but I dislike her a lot. Apparently they met during his trip to the US where they fell in love according to my baby boy". You were really astonished when Yeri told you about this so you ordered your coffee with two shots of bailey´s to reduce your pain. 

The next morning Haechan was very worried about you so he went to ask his hyung about what happened about your feelings that he had about you.

Something like this happened (the second scene at the coffee house) . But then you thought that seeing him happy was more important than being with him.