YuMark

As you might remember during the Hyuckil drama that happened some months ago there was this type of love triangle, right? about Mark's reactions towards the kissing session ok the Hyuckil during a concert in a deposit making our little Mark very sad as seeing his crush moving on with someone else.

Some of you might remember that Mark felt so uncomfortable sitting next to Haechan on the tour bus. The next day our Canadian boy confessed to the maknae, which make things worse. Well, in the end, Donghyuck chooses Taeil over him [spoiler alert]. I hope that some of you were having thoughts like: "what happened with Mark at the end? Does Mark give up so easily? Did Mark had a crush on Full sun? Or even did he date someone else? if you happened to have one of those questions then enjoy the chapter ahead or if you want to read it you can still do it :). As Haechan told Taeil that he wanted to be with him he told Mark that he did not have feelings for him the reasons why and whom his new boyfriend was, making Mark feel blue. His roommate had broken up with his babe, Winwin some time ago. As seeing the boy crying the Japanese hugged and even cuddled him to help the distressed boy.

In some time Minhyung was feeling all right and was very thankful to Yuta. That time made Yuta realize that he already moved on and had a crush on Mark. Now it wasn't Mark, the Canadian meme now it was the most handsome male species he had ever seen. During night Yuta was asking himself questions that we all have when having a crush like wondering what it would be to be in a relationship with that certain someone? How does that person kiss?

As Yuta asked himself those questions Mark had also questions. But not the kind Yuta had for him, no he wanted to do something to thank him for what he did for him. Mark decided to ask some of his hyungs what would make his Japanese hyung happy, for some strange reason Mark was unable to see Yuta's obvious feelings for him. Afterward hearing everyone's declaration that of course that Yuta had feelings for him. Mark thought and decided that the thing he was searching for could be a date, so he invited Yuta to a nice frequently visited restaurant. There was one thing that Mark had to worry about and it was that he had to film the 24 relay cam at that time. So he asked Yuta but making sure that he knows that he was going to be filming.

At that time they had to leave the restaurant at five-thirty because usually at this time of the day the streets of Seoul could get crowded. At six o'clock the camera was ready to be used so at that same hour they started recording it. For an accident, Yuta let the phrase "I can't believe that Mark chooses me" slide. That made Mark had a big realization realizing that now everything made absolute sense. But because he was recording he could not talk to Yuta about it. But he was wishing to, he needed to, if he did not talk to him then the same thing that happened with Full sun could happen again, Mark didn't want that to happened. When they were going to the restaurant Mark was focused on recording that he did not realize that there was a car that almost hit our Canadian friend, his hyung saved him making the younger one feels like he had to talk to him ASAP. When they were picking their table Yuta thought that Mark would be paying and Mark thought otherwise (or that is what he wanted Yuta to believe). This was the first time they were eating the two of them and Yuta decided to acknowledge the camera about it.

They were eating and talking, arriving at the coincidence that both of them appeared on each other's relay cam on the same day. They even made a toast together, just a moment after their order had arrived. Yuta gave Mark a bite of the delicious pasta they were eating making the Canadian wanted to talk with him even more. Until Yuta tricked him that his cap got dirty while eating. The conversation got to deep until the point in which they were going to talk about aliens and space.

For some reason, Mark said a phrase that Yuta had told him before: "It is not the food you eat, but with whom do you eat it". Causing Yuta to like him even more. Mark asked him about the book he was reading making Yuta hope that there was interest in him from his friend. As our two protagonists were talking the conversation got too deep. they were eating until they realized that soon they will have to end the video, also meaning that Mark would have to talk with him soon.

When they finish eating Mark paid for the food, they walked in the streets of Seoul until Mark broke the silence in order to talk with Yuta, he said: "Hyung, I need to talk with you about something, as you know we have been getting closer since I got rejected some time ago, well, during that time we got to know each other better. Recently you became someone really important for me, and someone I can lean on when I am feeling down, I appreciate that. Now, I am going to say something that I need to tell you, I like you a lot". Yuta hearing those words he was the happiest man on earth so he decided to pop the question: "Really, Mark, I can not believe that you feel the same way as me. Then, I want to ask you something. Would you like us to date?". Mark, which has gotten very shy now decided to accept the question.

And so my dearest readers that were the story about how Mark and Yuta began to date after Hyuckil. I hope that I was able to answer at least one of the questions that you had during atthe beginning of this chapter.